UConn and WNBA legend Maya Moore-Irons credits great teams during Women's Basketball Hall of Fame induction | The Boneyard

UConn and WNBA legend Maya Moore-Irons credits great teams during Women's Basketball Hall of Fame induction

Reaction Score
I’m grateful for this summary. My ESPN+ kept breaking up last night with “technical difficulties.” Very disappointed with the negative impact on being able to listen to the inductees. Wondering if this was also true for other viewers?

Reaction Score
Maya, Bird, and Catch are my all time favorite players. All were incredibly hard workers on the court and let their games do most of the talking.

Maya is a gracious in speaking as she was playing despite being an absolute beast on the court. I wish she’d played longer but I’m glad she’s living her best life.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I’m grateful for this summary. My ESPN+ kept breaking up last night with “technical difficulties.” Very disappointed with the negative impact on being able to listen to the inductees. Wondering if this was also true for other viewers?

Yeah, maybe 20 minutes were understandable. The rest of the 2 hours were either unavailable or badly garbled.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Maya is an exemplary role model for young women regardless of the sport or career choice.

Humble and gracious. She made a choice to follow her heart and mind to free an innocent man. Her faith sustained her through all she endured.

Now she is a wife, a mother and a Hall of Fame member. Maya is an amazing young woman.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The HOF Ceremony is being replayed on ESPNU right now. Further replays made be available later.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom