UConn and the 2018 NCAA Men’s Soccer Tournament | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn and the 2018 NCAA Men’s Soccer Tournament

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Which one? All Rhody fans are mouthy.

There was one guy standing behind 103 that wouldn't shut up and landed a few...until he saw the game slipping away.

Actually, I'm the casual fan in this scenario. The UConn that played the 1st 65 minutes wasn't the same team that played the final stretch. The late game team got on the front foot and attacked, Rhody crumbled. The crew that played the first part basically just dicked around and gave the ball up stupidly often. What gives?

Reaction Score
Tough to follow a game at work, even when the video feed was working. Funny thing, my wife working at home and was listening to the game on WHUS which is always about a minute ahead of UConn's video feed. On the last two Husky goals she called me at work to tell me about it before the goals were scored on the video feed.

Reaction Score
Hey I give them credit for not quitting and not giving up. Now go out to Bloomington and play with house money. They played them there once this season so they shouldn't be too star struck. And a win like this has to give u some good vibes going into the weekend.

I listened to that game in Indiana. Hoosiers definitely had the better of the play, but UConn had some chances, especially in the second half. Indiana won 1-0, but it was a close game. I'm inclined to think UConn has improved some has the season progressed, so hopefully the Huskies can give them another competitively tight game.

Reaction Score
There was one guy standing behind 103 that wouldn't shut up and landed a few...until he saw the game slipping away.

Actually, I'm the casual fan in this scenario. The UConn that played the 1st 65 minutes wasn't the same team that played the final stretch. The late game team got on the front foot and attacked, Rhody crumbled. The crew that played the first part basically just dicked around and gave the ball up stupidly often. What gives?

Ray Reid game-plan, unfortunately. I would love to eat crow following the Indiana game. Prove me wrong, Ray.

Reaction Score
Ray Reid game-plan, unfortunately. I would love to eat crow following the Indiana game. Prove me wrong, Ray.
Yup, this has been his game plan all the years. The stunning post-season losses have done nothing to change it.

Reaction Score
Game on Big10 Network Noon Sunday

I doubt WHUS will carry the game, as John Tuite had women's basketball PA duties Saturday night. The other good news is that the Big 10 Network is back on Comcast, after being taken off for a brief spell earlier in the year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Indiana has allowed 11 goals all season (last year it was 7), so this is not going to be easy. I would help it UConn could get the ball out of their defensive third.

Reaction Score
7 corners so far for Indiana, and even the short corners have end up being very well placed.

Reaction Score
Indiana dominating physically and much better organized. Passing and decisions just look well coached. We can't even get a throw in call from an official. Cute dribbling but support lacking. Everything going sour.

Reaction Score
3-0 Indiana. They are putting on some display worthy of a school that has won as many soccer national championships as Indiana.

Make it 4-0.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom