UConn and Rutgers should file these ACC applications pronto. | The Boneyard

UConn and Rutgers should file these ACC applications pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This BE loyalty is BS now. Whatever would be left of the league after Pitt and Cuse bolt to ACC and WVU to SEC would be slightly stronger than old conference USA. UConn and Rutgers need to bolt now to assure its future survival.

Reaction Score
This BE loyalty is BS now. Whatever would be left of the league after Pitt and Cuse bolt to ACC and WVU to SEC would be slightly stronger than old conference USA. UConn and Rutgers need to bolt now to assure its future survival.

I believe you need acceptance from the ACC before you apply. Apparently Pitt and CUSE been working the back channels behind everyone's back. Marinatto just found out this yesterday from CBS/NYT report like everyone else.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Apparently Pitt and CUSE been working the back channels behind everyone's back. Marinatto just found out this yesterday from CBS/NYT report like everyone else.

So much for that 'lets all play nice' meeting with the Big East, ACC, and Big 12 commisioners earlier this year. Swofford must be loving this!

Reaction Score
At least the student athletes are getting an educatuon in ethics. Greed is good. Deception is acceptable and nice guys go to the MAC.

Reaction Score
Give me the ACC! Hoops at the Dean Dome, Duke coming into Gampel for the first time ever, the U at the Rent. Renew the BCU rivalry, and stay with Cuse and Pitt. If we can make it happen it sounds like by far the best case scenario

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
At least the student athletes are getting an educatuon in ethics. Greed is good. Deception is acceptable and nice guys go to the MAC.

It's dog eat dog Jim, that's the reality of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
So much for that 'lets all play nice' meeting with the Big East, ACC, and Big 12 commisioners earlier this year. Swofford must be loving this!
Just shows what a snake Swofford is while at the same time showing how gullible Marinate is.

Reaction Score
We may end up in the ACC, but there is only one conference in the USA that will lie cheat steal and that one is the ACC. If this is the way the ACC wants to run its business I say UCoon stay away and have the Italians in Providence conjure up the dreaded Scicilian stink eye to forever curse ACC football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom