UCONN and M - M Defense | The Boneyard

UCONN and M - M Defense

Reaction Score
M-M Defense should be the UConn Rock . It has been a large part of our successful teams.
Individual Principles Bob Knight

Ball You,Man-Intense pressure on the ball at all times.
If your man has the ball you should be able to touch him at all times. If your man does not have the ball you should be helping one step off the passing line between your man and the ball in relation to the basket. Stop the ball.
See the ball, talking,no switching intensity.
What we do in M-M now does not resemble this in any way.
What happened to the defense we played with our great team in 2014 under KO. I'm sure he has not forgotten everything he knows.

Reaction Score
Fo you ever think maybe he's trying but the kids don't execute properly?

Reaction Score
Don’t have the depth or physical enough players to play that type of defense successfully. Opposing players would be able to easily drive by the defenders for easy dunks.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
I would kill to have this lack of accountability at my job: I keep working and getting paid no matter what, and if anything goes wrong it’s everyone else’s fault.

Even if I hired, trained and managed an entire team of people who screwed up a project — it’s all on them, nothing I could have done. The great part is I still get all the credit when they do well.

Reaction Score
No. I don’t. I think what an awful coach we have that he can’t even get his team to improve on defense as the season goes along. I think that he has built a culture of non accountability. And I think that he is the most overpaid coach in the country who owns all of this failure. That’s what I think.

Reaction Score
No. I don’t. I think what an awful coach we have that he can’t even get his team to improve on defense as the season goes along. I think that he has built a culture of non accountability. And I think that he is the most overpaid coach in the country who owns all of this failure. That’s what I think.
Calhoun had teams that couldn’t score early on but they defended or they got an earfull.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Different players, same problem, but it’s not the coaches fault?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom