UConn -9.5 v. St. Johns | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -9.5 v. St. Johns

Reaction Score
St. John’s has yet to play UConn at full strength and still lost twice. Missing Karaban last game and Clingan the first game.

I expect them to press us then drop into different zones, traps. Etc. They are very deep. Go like 10 deep. Play solid D and don’t let them go off from 3 and we should win. Also, let’s not have our starters go 5-18 from three again.

Last game Clingan was in foul trouble played only 16 minutes. Can’t have that this time.

Reaction Score
As soon as the final buzzer went off last night against Seton Hall my first thought was, we’re getting the white suit tomorrow night….

Beyond excited for this game, Garden will be electric

Reaction Score
LETS GOOOOO CONNECTICUT!

Sorry Johnies. Just be happy you got yourself an NCAA bid.

Reaction Score
Just rewatched last nights game. Seton Hall defense was not our defense, very soft. St. John’s offense? They don’t screen or move the ball quite the way we do, but they are scrappy. They set one screen on top then throw it inside, and Soriano usually goes up with it.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
KenPom line is 7. It's wild how much Vegas is shading towards us. 3.5 points is massive, especially since it's a "road game" or semi-road as KenPom has it. And it has not been enough. Not near enough.
I think Vegas is accounting for how different a team we are with everyone healthy

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
He’s making sure he doesn’t give us any bulletin board material. Hurley knows not to sleep on Rick at all though. He’s been doing this way too long not to have some tricks up his sleeve.
Like what? He hasn't had a single one yet, pretty sure we're 3-0 against Slick.

Reaction Score
As soon as the final buzzer went off last night against Seton Hall my first thought was, we’re getting the white suit tomorrow night….

Would be such a throwback move if Hurley comes out in a white suit a la the sweater game.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Fortunately for Rick (in regards to the white suit), all stains are on the inside.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom