UConn -8 vs. UCF | The Boneyard

UConn -8 vs. UCF

Reaction Score
Does Temple not count? Yeah, we "only" won by 15, but it stopped being close midway through the first half
15 isn't bad especially by recent standards. I'd love to see a 20+ point win though.

Reaction Score
As always, it depends on how the game is reffed. If we get a home court advantage, we could cover easily. If not, more root canal.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’m just glad we don’t have to listen to the commentators gargle on Taylor, Tacko, and A. Dawkins’ sacks anymore. How many times they gonna work Tacko into the convo tonight?

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
I'm not much for prognosticating, but -8 seems like a lot of points. In my opinion, this game should be competitive, and is maybe a toss up, but the Huskies should be able to win this one, especially at home. UCF's season somewhat parallels that of UConn's (some solid wins and excruciating losses) as they recently beat Cincinnati in a grinder on the road, only to lose to Tulane by a single point at home. However, with a couple of exceptions, Uconn's losses have been at closer margins than those of UCF. Should be a good game; expecting plenty of energy and inspired play from the Huskies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Is tomorrow the night we finally blow a conference team out?
1582737414462.png

pj

Reaction Score
I'm not much for prognosticating, but -8 seems like a lot of points. In my opinion, this game should be competitive, and is maybe a toss up, but the Huskies should be able to win this one, especially at home. UCF's season somewhat parallels that of UConn's (some solid wins and excruciating losses) as they recently beat Cincinnati in a grinder on the road, only to lose to Tulane by a single point at home. However, with a couple of exceptions, Uconn's losses have been at closer margins than those of UCF. Should be a good game; expecting plenty of energy and inspired play from the Huskies.

With this limited roster it's hard to blow anybody out. Moreover coaches have gotten film on the four guards plus Whaley look and will be designing counter-measures. I think the games are about to get tougher, not easier.

Reaction Score
Big night tonight, CV carries on the momentum helped by Bouk and Whaley. It's his senior year and he knows that we need to be in the best position possible to win the AAC Tourney and get to the big dance. I'm giving the points.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I would really just like for the outcome not to be seriously in doubt late in the second half. That's it.

Reaction Score
Down to -7.5 now. Apparently the money agrees with this board's take.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm thinking everything is going to click into place tonight and we get a nice win. Bouk is pretty rested.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
I’m just glad we don’t have to listen to the commentators gargle on Taylor, Tacko, and A. Dawkins’ sacks anymore. How many times they gonna work Tacko into the convo tonight?
Dawkins was really good. Perhaps not worth all the sack gargle, lol. But he had a nice game .

Reaction Score
I took the Huskies. I think Bouk goes off in both halves this game.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
That’s the best we’ve looked in a WHILE against a quality opponent! WHALEY has become a beast!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom