UConn +8 vs. Nova | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn +8 vs. Nova

Reaction Score
Need draftings to get their line published ASAP here in Tennessee so I can hammer that. Anyone know what the ML is for the game (guess it would be in the +240 range)?
McLovin, where about in TN? I’m a long time boneyarder (actually Courant days) but I rarely post. Maybe we could get together for a game sometime when UConn visits TN again. Never know? I’m in Spring Hill southwest of Nashville. That is post Covid

Reaction Score
Wow kids just woke me up so much for sleeping in - first thing I did was rolled over and grabbed my phone to check the spread/ line is down to 6 1/2 1can’t believe it opened at -8. the first time in a while actually love UConn with the points. Thought it wud be closer to four or five. Was hoping It was lower but if that thing opened at minus 8 , handicappers must think we’re going to get beat pretty easily/hope they’re wrong. I got a three team parlay sitting there on my site with the last spot open -,God how Id love to hammer UConn Moneyline for last spot but I dunno.

Reaction Score
Everyone here understands that this could be a very tight game for 38 minutes with 50 lead changes and in the last 2 minutes as teams go into fouling mode you can easily have an 8 point margin happen either way?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
+6.5 over here as well.

Vegas is not taking into account how much better we play with Bouknight. It’s not just his point production.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
If I didn't have a rule about betting on my own team I would be all over this, bulletin board material.
Rules are for cowards. You’re in a thread for degenerates. Step your game up.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
McLovin, where about in TN? I’m a long time boneyarder (actually Courant days) but I rarely post. Maybe we could get together for a game sometime when UConn visits TN again. Never know? I’m in Spring Hill southwest of Nashville. That is post Covid
Downtown Nashville! Shoot me a message - we should try to meet up for a game & beer sometime

Reaction Score
Someone believes in the Huskies.

UConn at No. 10 Villanova

Latest Odds:Villanova Wildcats -6.5

When: 1 p.m. | Where: Finneran Pavilion in Villanova, Pennsylvania
TV: Fox | Live stream: fuboTV (Try for free)

UConn could really use a win of this magnitude to safely propel itself onto the right side of the tournament bubble. And after welcoming back James Bouknight this week, who returned from injury with a bang, I'm going to give the Huskies a vote of confidence in this spot. Villanova is the better team with the better record, but UConn is a different team with Bouknight and needs this one bad. Could be a good chance to kick Nova while it's down after it took a surprisingly lopsided loss at the hands of Creighton last Saturday. Prediction: UConn 78, Villanova 74. -- Kyle Boone

Reaction Score
Someone believes in the Huskies.

UConn at No. 10 Villanova

Latest Odds:Villanova Wildcats -6.5

When: 1 p.m. | Where: Finneran Pavilion in Villanova, Pennsylvania
TV: Fox | Live stream: fuboTV (Try for free)

UConn could really use a win of this magnitude to safely propel itself onto the right side of the tournament bubble. And after welcoming back James Bouknight this week, who returned from injury with a bang, I'm going to give the Huskies a vote of confidence in this spot. Villanova is the better team with the better record, but UConn is a different team with Bouknight and needs this one bad. Could be a good chance to kick Nova while it's down after it took a surprisingly lopsided loss at the hands of Creighton last Saturday. Prediction: UConn 78, Villanova 74. -- Kyle Boone

He's the only one though, lol. Just happened to write the blurb. The other 5 people picked Nova But 4/6 picked UConn with the points at 6.5.

Reaction Score
I just saw a live interview with Bouknight on the Big East YouTube and Bouk repeatedly said "We coming"
We are indeed coming

Reaction Score
Line just jumped back up to +8 despite this board thinking it is free money

Reaction Score
68-60 Final
oh god smh GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Lol.

Almost like the people who make decisions which build bloom dollar entertainment buildings know what they are doing.

Reaction Score
I posted earlier in the thread and asked, what do these people know that we don’t? Well I think that question was answered.
And that is what? That this was a closer game than 8 points AND our best player got re-banged up, and so it was a bad line?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom