UConn (+7.5) | The Boneyard

UConn (+7.5)

Reaction Score
Opening at +7.5 at Houston. Let's show them who's boss at Hofheinz.

Reaction Score
Opening at +7.5 at Houston. Let's show them who's boss at Hofheinz.
Take it all day, been hot for everyone here.

Facey, time for him to have a big game.

Reason why Houston couldn't beat SMU and reason why they were better last year than this year, Houston has no inside presence.

Losing Pollard was a major hit for them and haven't been able to replace his production.

Facey & Brimah time to dominate the paint and the glass tomorrow night.

Let's go Huskies!!

Reaction Score

Reason why Houston couldn't beat SMU and reason why they were better last year than this year, Houston has no inside presence.

Losing Pollard was a major hit for them and haven't been able to replace his production.

Let's go Huskies!!
By been hot do you mean you said UConn would beat Temple?

Reaction Score
Houston had an NBA jam type first half the last game (and part of that was how lousy Uconn played that day)....I think they (Houston) come down to earth a little in this game and it will remain close. Folks, I picture a game that comes down to the wire. Whoever wins, wins in a one possession 69-67 type game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Let's go Huskies!!

EBONZ has been hot lately with his predictions. let's keep the trend going In Houston!!

Reaction Score
We also didn't have Jalen the first time we played them. Last time we played them we were still trying to recover from all the injuries and then we lose our best player on top of it. We are a different team than that last game so I am cautiously optimistic but we are on the road and that's never an easy task.

Can't wait to see what happens.

Reaction Score
We also didn't have Jalen the first time we played them. Last time we played them we were still trying to recover from all the injuries and then we lose our best player on top of it. We are a different team than that last game so I am cautiously optimistic but we are on the road and that's never an easy task.

Can't wait to see what happens.

Yeah, I expect Houston to win, but this is the type of match-up where Jalen should have 30.

Reaction Score
Just made a bet. I took
Uconn +7.5
Duke -3.5
Maryland money line....means they just gotta win
North Carolina money line
Washington capitals money line
Paid $50 and I win around $500 if everything above happens.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Just made a bet. I took
Uconn +7.5
Duke -3.5

Where do people even do this stuff? The Feds blocked the transfer of funds to the UK based offshore place I used to use.

Reaction Score
Umm no. The Bar doesn't take kindly to felonies.
As a fellow attorney all I can do is laugh at this comment. Also, as an attorney if you are going to cite the law you should know what you are talking about because clearly you are really lost.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Where do people even do this stuff? The Feds blocked the transfer of funds to the UK based offshore place I used to use.

Plenty of offshore books just have to fund using western union or money gram. Costa Rica has couple worth using

Reaction Score
Not a single one of those people were arrested for placing a bet. You can scour google all day and you will not find a single person arrested for placing a bet in Mass.

Yup not illegal to place bets. Just illegal to accept bets and be a book

Reaction Score
Just made a bet. I took
Uconn +7.5
Duke -3.5

Save your money parlays are sucker bets and you'd actually make more money betting each individually and pressing the original bet+winnings into the next bet.

Books love players like you looking to hit that one big score

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Not a single one of those people were arrested for placing a bet. You can scour google all day and you will not find a single person arrested for placing a bet in Mass.

Fair enough, but I don't want any association with people who act as bookies, and who are themselves felons. Does that make sense? Online is fine, and I used that before they shut down the credit cards in 2006.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
HH makes total sense to me.

The best way to play offshore these days is bitcoin - you can make deposits and withdraw in real time- but even that might get harder soon.

Reaction Score
Save your money parlays are sucker bets and you'd actually make more money betting each individually and pressing the original bet+winnings into the next bet.

Books love players like you looking to hit that one big score

Actually I hit these kind of bets often enough to continue going. Where I go this is a small bet. The guy always looks at me like "that's it". I have become friendly with some other bettors here and they bet big money and maybe 8 different things to happen. And the reason I spread it around is because it's more money than just one game or team. I go maybe 5 times in a two week period and I may win once or twice in that span on average. Obviously there are droughts at times and times I win more often. I would guess all in all I end up breaking even, But it's exciting. Syracuse just killed me. Oh and I live in NYC, so it isn't hard to find a place to bet here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom