UConn 63 Butler 51 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn 63 Butler 51

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It must make you feel good, like a real man, to throw out insults all the time...But it truly is a sign of a very weak, insecure person...Like I said stay classy CL82...BTW feel free to ignore the conversations I have with the other good basketball people on this site, some good peeps that don't get all upset with differing opinions and are secure enough to have an adult conversation. You and I don't ever need to speak again...
See, again, just weak stuff? Are you a teenager? You just aren't particularly good at this.

The BY is a famously welcoming place for visitors from other teams. If you feel up to commenting seriously, please do. But if you you are going troll, try not to get all butthurt about it when it is noted. It isn't a particularly attractive look.

Last edited:

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Well then, they had an off night because I've seen Butler a few times this season and the effort, execution and competitiveness was crap last night! UConn played good defense for sure, but the Butler team looked horrible in and of itself...

See? Wasn't that easier than trying to indirectly intimate that PC is better than a program they are currently 1.5 games behind...on that program's fan message board?

Curiouser
Reaction Score

I’ll take that one. D Palmeri.
It's a trick question: they are all terrible!

Truth be told, after years of me torturing a good friend from RI about pizza strips, she brought us a box of them from D. Palmieri when we were in RI for summer vacation and I was constrained to concede that they were "shockingly decent." I still think it's an abomination of pizza, but as something else it has its place (namely, when you are drunk and starving).

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

this is how I feel about Pizza strips

or LOL "party pizza"

Reaction Score
See? Wasn't that easier than trying to indirectly intimate that PC is better than a program they are currently 1.5 games behind...on that program's fan message board?
Actually that was not even close to my intent, I was discussing how every game can be tough, but last night's Butler effort was an exception...I would say let's revisit this in a few games but unfortunately you guys just had Villa and St. Johns canceled...sorry that really sucks...but is good for you guys if you get Bouk back healthy before you play again......

Reaction Score
See, again, just weak stuff? Are you a teenager? You just aren't particularly good at this.

The BY is a famously welcoming place for visitors from other teams. If you feel up to commenting seriously, please do. But if you you are going troll, try not to get all butthurt about it when it is noted. It isn't a particularly attractive look.
Again with insult's, seriously grow up man! Try to stay classy CL82, I know it's hard...

Reaction Score
Eric Collins (PBP) reacted to those 3s as if it got Butler to within one possession.

Not everyone can be Gus Johnson.
agreed that gus johnson is the king, but i honestly love collins. his pbp for the hornets makes them worth watching. so many good kemba calls in here:

CL82

Reaction Score
You might want to ask Cuse fans about that.
Exactly. There are plenty of threads where we've spoken glowingly about Syracuse's plucky and gritty play.

CL82

Reaction Score
Again with insult's, seriously grow up man! Try to stay classy CL82, I know it's hard...
#unintentionallyironicposts ?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's a trick question: they are all terrible!

Truth be told, after years of me torturing a good friend from RI about pizza strips, she brought us a box of them from D. Palmieri when we were in RI for summer vacation and I was constrained to concede that they were "shockingly decent." I still think it's an abomination of pizza, but as something else it has its place (namely, when you are drunk and starving).
I enjoy them but I am also 25 years removed from having easy access to good pizza. Also I don’t think of it as pizza rather a novel, tangy pastry.

One of the guys in my tailgate brings them to the Rent from time to time and we always have more than we can eat, and it is funny to watch the reaction we get when we offer to the people around us. Most want nothing to do with it, but the very few people brave enough to try it usually enjoy it.

Reaction Score
Butler looked horrible, like they have given up on the season - definitely played tougher earlier in the season against PC, just not the same team, I thought UConn should have beat them by 25! You guys definitely need to get the offense going as you're coming into the tough part of your schedule! What's with missing around the rim so much??
Butler was coming off back to back wins including beating Creighton 10 days earlier. I know you hate UConn but come on.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Actually that was not even close to my intent, I was discussing how every game can be tough, but last night's Butler effort was an exception...I would say let's revisit this in a few games but unfortunately you guys just had Villa and St. Johns canceled...sorry that really sucks...but is good for you guys if you get Bouk back healthy before you play again......
Or UConn's defense was exemplary.

Reaction Score
Or UConn's defense was exemplary.
Honestly I thought UConn's defense was good, not great because they didn't have to play great against Butler, I think they played better defense against Creighton...Just more talented than Butler and Butler couldn't get anything going...It was just Thompson dribbling around looking for help or an open shot for himself...Golden was left alone on the perimeter and hit some shots but that was UConn's game plan as he was 1/18 before going 5/7 3 pters...to keep the score relatively close...

Reaction Score
Butler was coming off back to back wins including beating Creighton 10 days earlier. I know you hate UConn but come on.
Never said I hated UConn...Just love my Friars as you all love your Huskies...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom