Uconn -6 vs LMU | The Boneyard

Uconn -6 vs LMU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I will be shocked if we cover. I'd settle for a 1 or 2 point win.

Reaction Score
My KenPom membership finally renewed. Here's the stats breakdown:
lMpF4vY.png

Note: This is based on only 1 game for LMU so perhaps take all this lightly.

Fortunately, LMU has an atrocious interior defense, which should let our guards carve them up. They have 0 blocks in D1 games and they foul a lot.

They also shoot 3's terribly and don't take very many of them. Judging by number of 2s and average possession length, they must run exhaustive offense and/or lots of ineffective pick and roll like we do. They also don't draw a lot of fouls or rebound offensively very well.

The only thing they really do well on offense at all is not turn the ball over.

This is a good matchup for us. Other than being on the road, we should stop them comfortably.

Reaction Score
lMpF4vY.png

Fortunately, LMU has an atrocious interior defense, which should let our guards carve them up. They have 0 blocks in D1 games and they foul a lot.

They also shoot 3's terribly and don't take very many of them. Judging by number of 2s and average possession length, they must run exhaustive offense and/or lots of ineffective pick and roll like we do. They also don't draw a lot of fouls or rebound offensively very well.

This is a good matchup for us. Other than being on the road, we should stop them comfortably.

What does Kenpom have as the spread? Unless I'm missing it?

Reaction Score
I hope Purvis can pull himself out of his hole tonight. I'm sure he's kicking himself after the first two games.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
lMpF4vY.png

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Trying not to be negative but sounds like a real exciting game.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
lMpF4vY.png

Trying not to be negative but after this review this sounds like an exciting game.

Reaction Score
moved to -5.5 on my page here comes the LMU steam. tonight should be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member