UConn (-5.5) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn (-5.5)

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
True. But I thought it fair to at least explain. Like the court interpreter.
I found it very FAQ-like, and while he used the word "insinuating," he definitely did ask a question.

I don't even remember if there was a hanging in 2016. And we've got people taunting the very idea, claiming reverse mojo, and giving up on rooting for the team.

Things are afoot. Crush PC.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Didn't that start in 1999 when someone on the Boneyard said they picked Duke to win it all?
The wretched Dogfather (Dukefather) piched Duke to win it all. He sold his soul, claiming that there was a Domino's pizza in it for him, if Duke wone, or some such heresy.

In fact, during his questioning, before the Judge, it was revealed that an additional 6 Boneyarders did the same thing.

Unlike honorable Sayuri, none ever committed seppaku, to assuage their enduring shame.

Reaction Score
We have a post-season mojo tradition here dating back decades now that involves figurative hangings of posters for various and sundry misdeeds, both real and imagined. It is a sacrifice to the mojo gods and it has been alternately magical, devious, sanctionable, potentially criminal, tragically stupid and/or just plain dumb.

But we do it. And like Santa keeping his list, people keep tabs on mojo violations, which betting against the Huskies is in my book. Indeed, a poster was once hanged for betting against UConn in the 1999 National Championship simply for a pizza contest.

Whatever you may think of him, until deposed @Deepster has been and remains the judge, and @swami7774 , whom you probably don’t know because he doesn’t post often these days, is the hangman.

The judge hears the “evidence” and metes out the verdict and sentence. The hangman executes the sentence.
Bahahaaa, this is a joke right...do you little boys play Dungeons and Dragons and Harry Potter Games together too OMG I'm Dead!!!! PC 75-Uconn Cornelius -67 with Bouk and AKOK!!! Love you guys!!

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Bahahaaa, this is a joke right...do you little boys play Dungeons and Dragons and Harry Potter Games together too OMG I'm Dead!!!! PC 75-Uconn Cornelius -67 with Bouk and AKOK!!! Love you guys!!
It's one of those traditions that gets stronger after you win a few national championships. You wouldn't understand.

Reaction Score
-7 with the Bouk news
Bouk caused Uconn to get 1.5 more points?

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It's one of those traditions that gets stronger after you win a few national championships. You wouldn't understand.
In fairness, they won the NIT in 1961 and 1963.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom