UConn (-5.5) | The Boneyard

UConn (-5.5)

Reaction Score
I told myself earlier if line was -2 or -3, bouks not playing, and if it was -5 or -6, that means he’s playing. Love seeing this!

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Would probably move more once official.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Betting All In GIF by Angie Tribeca

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I took PC the other night and said I was going to take UConn tomorrow. 5.5 is too many though in my opinion. I'll probably lay off that line and consider a live bet or a halftime bet.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
@8893 what are you insinuating?

also @Deepster is a total bum...blocked him months ago
We have a post-season mojo tradition here dating back decades now that involves figurative hangings of posters for various and sundry misdeeds, both real and imagined. It is a sacrifice to the mojo gods and it has been alternately magical, devious, sanctionable, potentially criminal, tragically stupid and/or just plain dumb.

But we do it. And like Santa keeping his list, people keep tabs on mojo violations, which betting against the Huskies is in my book. Indeed, a poster was once hanged for betting against UConn in the 1999 National Championship simply for a pizza contest.

Whatever you may think of him, until deposed @Deepster has been and remains the judge, and @swami7774 , whom you probably don’t know because he doesn’t post often these days, is the hangman.

The judge hears the “evidence” and metes out the verdict and sentence. The hangman executes the sentence.

Reaction Score
We have a post-season mojo tradition here dating back decades now that involves figurative hangings of posters for various and sundry misdeeds, both real and imagined. It is a sacrifice to the mojo gods and it has been alternately magical, devious, sanctionable, potentially criminal, tragically stupid and/or just plain dumb.

But we do it. And like Santa keeping his list, people keep tabs on mojo violations, which betting against the Huskies is in my book. Indeed, a poster was once hanged for betting against UConn in the 1999 National Championship simply for a pizza contest.

Whatever you may think of him, until deposed @Deepster has been and remains the judge, and @swami7774 , whom you probably don’t know because he doesn’t post often these days, is the hangman.

The judge hears the “evidence” and metes out the verdict and sentence. The hangman executes the sentence.
TLDR, calling the judge a bum does not bode well for XL's sentence

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score

Appreciate the explanation. If making intelligent decisions is a crime, hang me. I've never been the type to consider betting against your team a crime, regardless of the sport. I can still root for them to win and the money actually doesn't matter that much me.

Reaction Score

Didn't that start in 1999 when someone on the Boneyard said they picked Duke to win it all?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom