Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
6 big east teams in the top 25, uconn cuse and louisville in the top 10

Reaction Score
cinci should be ranked higher... people keep sleeping on that team

Reaction Score
i knew Ohio state would find their way in front of Uconn...
yeah, they only have the best player in college basketball returning to their roster and play in a below average B1G

Reaction Score
No FSU (#26) or Tenn. Our SOS is pretty much BE related only. Well we were tested last year and still lost 9 games in the BE, so who knows.

Reaction Score
yeah, they only have the best player in college basketball returning to their roster and play in a below average B1G
playing in a below average conference does not validate being ranked highly, i do agree that Sullinger is one of the best players in college basketball. I think people are really overrating Aaron Craft, and people aren't realising how big the losses of Diebler and Lighty are. I still think Ohio state is going to be a good team, just not number 3 in the nation.

Reaction Score
It just does not matter one bit this year- everyone is guessing when it comes to UCONN. They are also guessing when it come to kensucky. Time will tell- I just hope we have good team chemistry and improve as the season progresses.

Reaction Score
2010: Unranked ---> win NC
2011: Ranked #4 ---> go undefeated, win every game by 40, win NC

Makes sense, really.

Reaction Score
Ready for what, the draft? I hope he's ready come November or at the very least December.
I just think that with our schedule he won't be tested until the BE games. But I was basically saying that come June draft he should certainly be NBA ready.

Reaction Score
OSU lost Diebler and didn't get any better. Sullinger has already peaked he has no upside. This is a joke.

Reaction Score
St. Johns got 11 votes? How do u figure? Does the coach still work for ESPN?

Reaction Score
OSU lost Diebler and didn't get any better. Sullinger has already peaked he has no upside. This is a joke.

So the 4 top 50 (via scout) recruits that they brought in didn't make them any better? And even if Sullinger has "peaked" and literally has the exact same season he has last year, that still means OSU has a PF/C that you can pencil in for 17 and 10 every single night. Not too shabby.

Reaction Score
So the 4 top 50 (via scout) recruits that they brought in didn't make them any better? And even if Sullinger has "peaked" and literally has the exact same season he has last year, that still means OSU has a PF/C that you can pencil in for 17 and 10 every single night. Not too shabby.
Putting some "above average" freshmen on a team with a coach that has no idea how to make players better isn't gonna replace the efficiency of Jon Diebler. None of those players will average more than like 8 ppg. OSU is used to getting top ten recruits every year. They add some depth at PG but the other guys are all projects.

Uconn is far superior at 3/5 positions.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You don't know what you have with any of these teams until January-February at the soonest. Many will be overrated and many others underrated. It's not football, thank God.

Reaction Score
I'm fine with the #4 ranking, it's a preseason poll and we all know that means nothing come March. Remember last year the mighty Spartans of Michigan State were preseason #2. Many things can happen between now and NCAA tournament time.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

I actually agree with you. Did your stash run dry?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
6 big east teams in the top 25, uconn cuse and louisville in the top 10

Five football schools. If the BB schools break away they will be a sub-A10 conference, among others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom