UConn +37 @ UCF | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn +37 @ UCF

Reaction Score
Take the points!!!!!!

This is a Civil Conflict game

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Line's up to 38.5 with the money still going toward UCF.

IMG_9530.PNG

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Sports Action

They hired Chad Millman away from ESPN.

Deitsch had him on the SI sports media podcast a week or ten days ago talking about the company.

I think Millman is right that gambling content is going to keep expanding like crazy.

How boring is the NFL without watching it through the lens of gambling?

Chick flicks are better entertainment than the slate the NFL rolled out last Sunday at 1.

Reaction Score
They hired Chad Millman away from ESPN.

Deitsch had him on the SI sports media podcast a week or ten days ago talking about the company.

I think Millman is right that gambling content is going to keep expanding like crazy.

How boring is the NFL without watching it through the lens of gambling?

Chick flicks are better entertainment than the slate the NFL rolled out last Sunday at 1.
It's already starting to happen with SVP's show which is very gambling friendly.

I've been saying for years that I'd have no interest in the NFL if it weren't for 1) fantasy football (which I wouldn't do if it wasn't a league of very close friends) and 2) gambling, which I've picked up pretty recently and has made watching random games significantly more enjoyable.

Without those two things, there's no chance I'm watching anything other than my team and the occasional prime time game when I'm at home with nothing to do on a Sunday night.

I think the biggest reason for that is every sports media outlet cramming NFL content down our throats no matter what time of year it is. It's just getting so tiresome.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's already starting to happen with SVP's show which is very gambling friendly.

I've been saying for years that I'd have no interest in the NFL if it weren't for 1) fantasy football (which I wouldn't do if it wasn't a league of very close friends) and 2) gambling, which I've picked up pretty recently and has made watching random games significantly more enjoyable.

Without those two things, there's no chance I'm watching anything other than my team and the occasional prime time game when I'm at home with nothing to do on a Sunday night.

I think the biggest reason for that is every sports media outlet cramming NFL content down our throats no matter what time of year it is. It's just getting so tiresome.

Yeah they talked about if Chad had any influence on the increase in gambling talk on shows like SVP and College Game Day on the podcast and how that happened internally at ESPN.

I stopped playing fantasy like 5 years ago because it’s just random outcomes mostly due to who gets injured. Everyone is working off the same script.

If it wasn’t for RedZone I’d rarely ‘watch’. I’ll check in on Thursday and I have Monday on in the background. I don’t know how people watch Sunday night. I’m done with the sport by then.

Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to this game. I don't believe that UCF is a bunch of giants. I think that the betting line will motivate our guys. I think they will pay very hard. And with a little luck, there is a chance that Pindell will find a rhythm. Plus UCF has been getting a lot of praise this week and is being talked about as the 4th NC tournament team. Hoping they drink the poison.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Kinda like that time he torched Holy Cross??
All part of the plan to win the ConFLiCT.

#pindellunleashed

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There are 164 college football teams that have been dogs of 35-40 in the dataset I saw.

These teams have 2 wins. They win 1.2% of the time.

Based on these numbers it would be the third biggest point spread upset recorded.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom