Uconn (-3.5) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uconn (-3.5)

Reaction Score
We need better cupcake games than trash teams no one wants to see. Also should try to play more teams in New England like BC, Providence, Yale, UMass IMO.

Reaction Score
Could be a trap game given their upcoming schedule. First true road game, long layoff, etc. Hoping they come out the gates fast

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
@UConnStats do u know what our all-time W-L record is vs USF?

Just curious....

Courant said 20-2.

I don't think Hurley will allow them to fall into a trap game mindset. With it being the first road game I think they will be aggressive early.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Give the points. Huskies win by 10+.

Reaction Score
Line all the way down to 2. Let's go Huskies.
"The line" is not some so called expert's pick on the game. The actual line is always a reaction to Vegas money flow on one side of the number or another. In other words, SFU was too hot at +3.5. Too much money taking the 3.5. Vegas wants to see where SFU +2 drives the money.

So this shows the betting public liked getting the points up there. You could say, though, that gamblers don't think much of us.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Give the points. Huskies win by 10+.
One stat that is interesting is that USF has more turnovers than assists on the season. Need to turn them over with our pressure and get easy buckets in transition.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know how to stream cbs sports network? Don’t think Apple TV supports it

Reaction Score
One stat that is interesting is that USF has more turnovers than assists on the season. Need to turn them over with our pressure and get easy buckets in transition.

Unfortunately, this season we also have more TOs than assists!

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
I believe ours is very close to being negative to if I'm not mistaken. Kinda weird considering their tempo is so slow paced while ours is much more fast paced.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It seems via IG that the team was put in a hotel with an incredible pool stocked with “hot looking babes.” Jalen was posting videos as recently as like 4:00. Sooooo I wouldn’t be too shocked to see another 4 points on 2/6 shooting and 5 TO effort from our senior leader. I hope he realizes the accommodations aren’t as nice in the GLeague.

Reaction Score
It seems via IG that the team was put in a hotel with an incredible pool stocked with “hot looking babes.” Jalen was posting videos as recently as like 4:00. Sooooo I wouldn’t be too shocked to see another 4 points on 2/6 shooting and 5 TO effort from our senior leader. I hope he realizes the accommodations aren’t as nice in the GLeague.

You must have missed the IG of him watching Miracle this morning...if that movie doesn't get him fired up nothing will. Big game incoming!

Reaction Score

Do you think players are robots? They're human beings just like everyone else. They have their team meetings/ practices/ walk through and are given packets with each page being a scouting report of every player on the other team strength/ weaknesses. It also encompasses plays and offensive sets.

They aren't expected to sit in their hotel room every minute. They need to relax and just not do anything stupid. No harm going down to the pool to hang out

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Do you think players are robots? They're human beings just like everyone else. They have their team meetings/ practices/ walk through and are given packets with each page being a scouting report of every player on the other team strength/ weaknesses. It also encompasses plays and offensive sets.

They aren't expected to sit in their hotel room every minute. They need to relax and just not do anything stupid. No harm going down to the pool to hang out
We knew in little league to not hang out in the sun the day of a game...

Reaction Score
We knew in little league to not hang out in the sun the day of a game...

I don't want to burst your bubble about players on the national championship teams but needless to say they didn't spend every minute in their hotel rooms

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I'm sticking with my bet. If they can't win and cover a "trap" game against this USF team. Even with all the distraction of sunny FLA then I don't have to worry about betting them the rest of the season. From what I've seen of Hurley so far I think the Huskies will show up ready to play. When I was in Little league and Babe Ruth they told us not to go swimming the day of a game, especially if you were pitching. Hilarious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom