UConn -3.5 vs. Michigan | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -3.5 vs. Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
just bought the half point for 2.5 and slammed it.

Buying points is not a good idea. It kills your roi in the long run. Only time you should buy points is in football to get to key numbers.

If you aren't comfortable with them covering 3 you shouldn't bet the game to begin with

Reaction Score
I guess I'll be the guy who takes the other side (I'd never actually bet against UConn but I thought the line would be less than what it is).

Michigan is hard as hell to guard. They have one of the best players in the country and a damn good coach. They got exposed by Xavier, but that might have been what they needed - if Michigan has any pride they'll come out fighting tonight.

We haven't seen UConn play anybody yet (UNH is a decent team that has a shot to dance but obviously they don't have the talent Michigan does). They struggled a bit defensively in the second half against UNH and then again against Furman. They're still working out the kinks against the zone, and if they throw a 1-3-1 at us, it might confuse us for a while.

I'd say it's closer to a toss-up and I'm about as high on this UConn team as anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom