UConn -3.5 @ St. John’s | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -3.5 @ St. John’s

Reaction Score
Must win game for UConn. No excuses.

Or what? Our season is over? Fire Hurley?

It's funny that you still give Ollie a pass after 2 losing seasons and losing to Tulsa every year. But you are now making a road game VS a tough St. John's team a "must win".

Reaction Score
Posh is out today. Your luck continues.
And you guys would know all about luck.

1644770630017.png

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Posh is out today. Your luck continues.
I'm sure there are more than enough doomsayers here that would remind us of this for the next three weeks if we are able to win today. The only victories that seem to count for anything for some folks are the ones over top ten teams on the road.

Reaction Score
I'm sure there are more than enough doomsayers here that would remind us of this for the next three weeks if we are able to win today. The only victories that seem to count for anything for some folks are the ones over top ten teams on the road.
Oh this one definitely won’t count on the yard

Reaction Score
I thought it was obvious that I was joking. Sorry some people missed it. In this league, a win is a win. It's not the Big South or the ACC. Every team here has talent to overcome injuries.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
I thought it was obvious that I was joking. Sorry some people missed it. In this league, a win is a win. It's not the Big South or the ACC. Every team here has talent to overcome injuries.
Oh I'm aware of your intent. Point is others will downplay this win. Nature of the beast I guess.

BTW, you've got a GREAT team over there. Hopefully we see each other in 4 weeks.

Reaction Score
Oh I'm aware of your intent. Point is others will downplay this win. Nature of the beast I guess.

BTW, you've got a GREAT team over there. Hopefully we see each other in 4 weeks.
I replied to you, but it wasn't directed at you.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Or what? Our season is over? Fire Hurley?

It's funny that you still give Ollie a pass after 2 losing seasons and losing to Tulsa every year. But you are now making a road game VS a tough St. John's team a "must win".

UConn was in a lot of trouble if it lost this game. 7th place would have been a possibility, and even 8th would have been a possibility. Now, third is a possibility, 4th or 5th is the likely outcome. There are just not that many games left to make up a bad loss.

Onward and upward.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Same thing here in CT. We can't bet on CT teams. Such a joke. That's why we still have to have the good old-fashioned bookie...for spots like this.
Lol you ever hear of a vpn and New Jersey SugarHouse app?

Reaction Score
UConn was in a lot of trouble if it lost this game. 7th place would have been a possibility, and even 8th would have been a possibility. Now, third is a possibility, 4th or 5th is the likely outcome. There are just not that many games left to make up a bad loss.

Onward and upward.
6 games left. 4 at home and 2 on the road.

Seton Hall - Home and payback game.
Xavier - Home and payback game.
Villanova - Home and payback game but toughest game left.
at Georgetown - God they better not lose that one.
at Creighton - Payback game.
DePaul - Feel comfortable they win this one at home.

So I think they have a good chance to finish 3rd.

Reaction Score
I’d still rather use a local. Taxes cut into your winning % and why would you want every wager you place recorded for the government to seize at any time

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom