UConn -24.5 vs Coppin St. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -24.5 vs Coppin St.

Reaction Score
Good game plan. Copping State wants to shoot 3s, play zone on them and don’t use the athletic advantage uconn has.

On offense, don’t use the superior size and shoot jumpers. Kevin Ollie basketball at its finest.

Reaction Score
Alas, he was absolutely accurate about the first half. Maybe some more insults will make you feel better.
I wish I wasn’t dead on, but unfortunately I was. The insult didn’t bother me, we’re all pretty salty about the program now.

Reaction Score
If the script plays out... We will play uninspired defense from the start and our offense will be stagnant. Coppin State will be raining 3’s at will. We will collect ourselves and run out to a 9 point lead with about 6 min left in the half. Our offense will then play me ball and start hucking up 3’s. CS will climb back into the game and it will be fairly close at halftime. Ollie will have Chillous speak to the media, as Ollie has thin skin and is too busy working on his halftime adjustments which willl look exactly like the first half except our defense may mix in some ineffective zone. Bigs will make stupid fouls underneath, UConn will pull away. Possibly a 10 point win. Ollie will then do a press conference explaining to all how... he loves his guys, fight to the end, blah, blah, blah, Coppin State is well coached....elevators, stairs, one game at a time, and a couple of other cliches. Boneyard will go into panic, people taking either side, using stats, comparing to Calhoun, , bad conference, new coaches, I know because I coached Rec. basketball...yadda, yadda,yadda. Then we do it all again next week. Yes, this is what UConn basketball has become.

This is pretty much exactly what happened.

Reaction Score
So we spotted them 8, won by 13, missed 2 chippies last 3 seconds, I figure we won by an equivalent of 25.

Reaction Score
So we spotted them 8, won by 13, missed 2 chippies last 3 seconds, I figure we won by an equivalent of 25.
We need to convince bookies not to count the first 5 minutes of any of UConn's games.

Reaction Score
Where is the poster that told me we were going to blow out Coppin St, and told me to “book it”

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Who on Copping is going to go off for 30 today?

Feeling like Nostrafuckingdomus right now.

UConn Men Get By Coppin State, 72-59

Lamar Morgan, who came in averaging 5.3 points and shooting 21 percent from the floor, was a one-man show for Coppin State (0-10), scoring 30 points, hitting 7 of 11 on 3-point attempts as UConn’s man-to-man defense was unable to get him covered.

We can’t allow guys to get their career high against us. — Kevin Ollie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom