UConn -24.5 vs Coppin St. | The Boneyard

UConn -24.5 vs Coppin St.

Reaction Score
CCSU played poorly against Coppin State and still won by 3. Coppin is down this year. Currently they’re ranked 347 (by kenpom). They have a very good PG—DaJuan Clayton (6’2” soph). Also, Adam Traore (6’5” junior PF) has played well at times.
I think you guys will lead by 14 at the half and go on to win by 28-30.

Reaction Score
If the script plays out... We will play uninspired defense from the start and our offense will be stagnant. Coppin State will be raining 3’s at will. We will collect ourselves and run out to a 9 point lead with about 6 min left in the half. Our offense will then play me ball and start hucking up 3’s. CS will climb back into the game and it will be fairly close at halftime. Ollie will have Chillous speak to the media, as Ollie has thin skin and is too busy working on his halftime adjustments which willl look exactly like the first half except our defense may mix in some ineffective zone. Bigs will make stupid fouls underneath, UConn will pull away. Possibly a 10 point win. Ollie will then do a press conference explaining to all how... he loves his guys, fight to the end, blah, blah, blah, Coppin State is well coached....elevators, stairs, one game at a time, and a couple of other cliches. Boneyard will go into panic, people taking either side, using stats, comparing to Calhoun, , bad conference, new coaches, I know because I coached Rec. basketball...yadda, yadda,yadda. Then we do it all again next week. Yes, this is what UConn basketball has become.

Reaction Score
If the script plays out... We will play uninspired defense from the start and our offense will be stagnant. Coppin State will be raining 3’s at will. We will collect ourselves and run out to a 9 point lead with about 6 min left in the half. Our offense will then play me ball and start hucking up 3’s. CS will climb back into the game and it will be fairly close at halftime. Ollie will have Chillous speak to the media, as Ollie has thin skin and is too busy working on his halftime adjustments which willl look exactly like the first half except our defense may mix in some ineffective zone. Bigs will make stupid fouls underneath, UConn will pull away. Possibly a 10 point win. Ollie will then do a press conference explaining to all how... he loves his guys, fight to the end, blah, blah, blah, Coppin State is well coached....elevators, stairs, one game at a time, and a couple of other cliches. Boneyard will go into panic, people taking either side, using stats, comparing to Calhoun, , bad conference, new coaches, I know because I coached Rec. basketball...yadda, yadda,yadda. Then we do it all again next week. Yes, this is what UConn basketball has become.

You feel better now, sweety?

Reaction Score
If coppin gets 30 in the first half imma flip !!! So play hard defensively and get rebounds, no second chance shots and dunk on someone please !!

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
That's a little cynical, no?

Reaction Score
Somebody will pull a Lindsey Hunter on us. Take the points.

Reaction Score
I think the team misunderstood. We don’t need to go down 24 and then try to come back.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
I like seeing Whaley and Carlton on the floor together, particularly against a team that's much shorter. Let's see what happens.

Reaction Score
And Julianne Viani with Eric Freid. Not a bad team. She’s no Talyor Rooks, but then who is?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom