UConn & 2024 Hockey East Men’s Tournament (Wednesday 3/13/23 v. Vermont Catamounts @Toscano Family Ice Forum @7p). Game on ESPN+ | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn & 2024 Hockey East Men’s Tournament (Wednesday 3/13/23 v. Vermont Catamounts @Toscano Family Ice Forum @7p). Game on ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And root like heck for UML and Merrimack.
Nah I'd rather face BC if we win. Bu smoked us each game this year and theres no way were going all the way to Maine and winning at Alfond. We played very well against BC at Conte and should've won that game at a minimum it should've gone to shootout

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Nah I'd rather face BC if we win. Bu smoked us each game this year and theres no way were going all the way to Maine and winning at Alfond. We played very well against BC at Conte and should've won that game at a minimum it should've gone to shootout
Given the choice of BU, BC and Maine, I dont see a great matchup for us anywhere. But pucks bounce funny this time of year, so anything can happen. Gotta win tonight to even have this conversation.

Reaction Score
UConn had a solid finish to the game but they need to play a lot better on Saturday to have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom