UConn & 2024 Hockey East Men’s Tournament (Wednesday 3/13/23 v. Vermont Catamounts @Toscano Family Ice Forum @7p). Game on ESPN+ | The Boneyard

UConn & 2024 Hockey East Men’s Tournament (Wednesday 3/13/23 v. Vermont Catamounts @Toscano Family Ice Forum @7p). Game on ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Any news on parking for this game? Or is it the same old crap.

Reaction Score
I lot west and east. On either side of the arena. I assume south garage too but I don’t know for sure.

Reaction Score
Any news on parking for this game?
They were charging $15 for the women on Saturday so I’d expect the same.
I lot west and east. On either side of the arena. I assume south garage too but I don’t know for sure.

This was in the email I got from UConn Athletics post purchase for Saturday:

PARKING
I Lot East and West: Parking is available in the lots adjacent to Toscano Family Ice Forum at the rate of $15 per vehicle. Please note, only cash payments will be accepted for these lots.

South Garage: Parking is also available in South Garage. You can pay upon arrival either through the Flowbird app on your smartphone or by using the kiosks in the garage.

I don’t know if they will migrate back to one lot being reserved for Season ticket holders based on the difference in number of Season ticket holders btwn MHOC/WHOC.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
This was in the email I got from UConn Athletics post purchase for Saturday:

PARKING
I Lot East and West: Parking is available in the lots adjacent to Toscano Family Ice Forum at the rate of $15 per vehicle. Please note, only cash payments will be accepted for these lots.

South Garage: Parking is also available in South Garage. You can pay upon arrival either through the Flowbird app on your smartphone or by using the kiosks in the garage.

I don’t know if they will migrate back to one lot being reserved for Season ticket holders based on the difference in number of Season ticket holders btwn MHOC/WHOC.
Thanks!

Reaction Score
Anybody switch up their normal season tix holder seat for a different seat?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Anybody switch up their normal season tix holder seat for a different seat?
I did. I wanted to be in the end where UConn shoots twice.

Reaction Score
Prediction: Not a sellout; you’ll be able to move at will.

Reaction Score
Prediction: Not a sellout; you’ll be able to move at will.
It won't be a sellout but I'm hoping they release tix to students so they're able to get into the game

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
It won't be a sellout but I'm hoping they release tix to students so they're able to get into the game
The students are on Spring Break this week.

Reaction Score
Here's the parking info I got from UConn today:

There will be no parking passes for this game.

If you parked in the I Lot East/West for this season, you will be on the list to park there for this game.

If you parked in the South Garage for the season, you will be able to park there for this game as well.

Note that in all of these lots, it will be $15/vehicle to park on the day of the game.

• $15/vehicle
  • Cash Only

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
The email I shared was from the WHOC game on Saturday. Figured they would have to make an adjustment based on difference in season ticket holders btwn the teams.
Thanks for clarifying…still wondering why I never got the email.

Reaction Score
Let’s take it one period at a time. Score goals, win periods, win games. Maybe we can surprise some people, including ourselves.
Keep it simple and stay out of the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak