UConn & 2024 Hockey East Men’s Tournament (Saturday 3/16/24 v. #1 Boston College @Kelly Rink @7:30p). Game on NESN+/ESPN+ | The Boneyard

UConn & 2024 Hockey East Men’s Tournament (Saturday 3/16/24 v. #1 Boston College @Kelly Rink @7:30p). Game on NESN+/ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Let’s roll boys! This is a winnable game! Keep the penalties to a minimum and play to your strengths.

Reaction Score
BC is loaded with elite talent, but UConn has a chance. UConn will need to play their A+ game and hope BC has an off night. Fingers crossed.

Reaction Score
Play hockey and hope for the best. There is a “ nothing to lose “ mentality that’s real. No expectations and no worries. I read BC is on a 13 game conference winning streak…even better. Haven’t won a HE tournament since 12,..pressure is all on BC. Gotta try n use it

Reaction Score
Play hockey and hope for the best. There is a “ nothing to lose “ mentality that’s real. No expectations and no worries. I read BC is on a 13 game conference winning streak…even better. Haven’t won a HE tournament since 12,..pressure is all on BC. Gotta try n use it
My hope is score first. Puts pressure squarely on them. Then hope the d and goaltender play out of their minds. This is a very heavy lift. Not expecting to win but you never know.

Reaction Score
My hope is score first. Puts pressure squarely on them. Then hope the d and goaltender play out of their minds. This is a very heavy lift. Not expecting to win but you never know.
Play as mistake-free as possible and like u said, get some bigtime play from some key guys…staying out of the box will help! BC doesn’t need any advantages. Their gonna happen let’s just hope UConn can hold up. A quick UConn goal would be nice but either way if they get down early, a quick answer to tie the game would go a long way as well…all the pressure is on them.

Reaction Score
If UConn is able to pull this one off vs BC, do we think a trip to the TD Garden somewhat redeems this otherwise horrid and frustrating season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom