UConn -2 vs SMU | The Boneyard

UConn -2 vs SMU

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Winning tonight. I feel it. I hoped so against USF, but I feel it today.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
C'mon. 1-5 at worst. We should beat Tulane.

1-5 at best.

:)

Seriously though if we cant figure a way to get tonight, Cincinatti and Tulsa (where weve never won, I dont think?) could really be ugly.

Only thing we have going for us tonight is Vital in Gampel. He has his best shooting nights in there. If he has one of those 6-10 from 3 games we may be OK. Otherwise...........................................

Reaction Score
When are we going to realize spreads mean nothing for us haha...that being said, I think we are due for a win at home tonight! The Huskies are hungry

Reaction Score
I feel like we play SMU well at Gampel. A win here would be nice leading into a weekend showdown against Cincinnati.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
We somehow beat them at GP last year. Was that the game Vital got into a fight during pregame or was that UCF?

Reaction Score
I feel like we play SMU well at Gampel. A win here would be nice leading into a weekend showdown against Cincinnati.

Which reminds me, why is UConn playing 2 games in 3 nights? Worst case if that happens they should be playing both games at home in that stretch.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Which reminds me, why is UConn playing 2 games in 3 nights? Worst case if that happens they should be playing both games at home in that stretch.

TV

Reaction Score
I think this will be your typical tough, grind it out Uconn/SMU game, 61-52 type game. I feel if Uconn wins it will be like the zona game but in reverse (obviously in reverse), keeping SMU just at arms length but with a little more wiggle room in this one than the Zona game and obviously less scoring. If Uconn wins it will be because someone finally steps up down low and one of the guards knocks down some big 3s in the second half and Jalan has a break out game (two of those three if not all three needed). If Uconn loses it will be because of the last 15 minutes, again and because of stagnant offense as the game wears on. I do not see as much running in this game as earlier in the season, I think Hurley has reigned that in a little but I think we might be pleased with rebounding if Uconn wins. If the Gampel crowd is in high numbers and pumped up that might just be enough. If, for the tip, it is half empty I see it as a bad omen.

Reaction Score
I know that Cinci game is on ESPN2 primetime.. Based off the line theres heavy money on us because when I first saw the line open it was at -1.5. Def a good sign if were going off of line movement.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
They suck at defense so maybe the turnovers will cut down which is the key to success

Reaction Score
Line moving in our favor. Well up to 3. Big sharks know something? Lol. Or the dumb public money across the country still thinks uconn is good and likes the short face at home?

Reaction Score
Fave*** not face lol
You can edit your posts, you know. On the bottom of your post on the left it says, Report Edit Delete. Click on Edit, make the change and then click on Save.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom