UConn (-14) v. ECU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn (-14) v. ECU

Reaction Score
Gives me something to do as I wait for the Super Bowl. But what idiot allowed a game to be scheduled on Super Bowl Sunday? I think Hurley will make some changes in our schedule next year.
I've got a long ride to my SB party. I may miss the 2nd half of the game. No way to get it on radio down here.

Reaction Score
I've got a long ride to my SB party. I may miss the 2nd half of the game. No way to get it on radio down here.
You can stream it on the iheartradio app. All you need to do is tune in to 97.9 ESPN

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
IMO timing is perfect. Just about to leave my house now. Already have completed a full day of what I needed to do and now I get to watch hoops and football the rest of the day.

Reaction Score
Sounds like a game to work the bigs and strengthen our shortcomings that we need going forward
Plan A: unleash Sid and MD
Plan B: unleash Jalen

Reaction Score
Sounds like a game to work the bigs and strengthen our shortcomings that we need going forward
Plan A: unleash Sid and MD
Plan B: unleash Jalen
Is Diarra even healthy enough to play any meaningful minutes yet? I’m not sure why posters are relying on a guy playing on a leg in basically a cast.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Is Diarra even healthy enough to play any meaningful minutes yet? I’m not sure why posters are relying on a guy playing on a leg in basically a cast.

He came in two games ago for one minute and immediately made a nice move for a layup. Today he came in and immediately blocked a shot. He has instant impact when he does get in.

Reaction Score
Didn’t UConn play St John’s at noon in the mid 90s on Super Bowl Sunday - but it was the lead in to the pre game show?
We played VA on Super Bowl Sunday in 1996. I remember because I watched it in a beach bar in Jamaica. It was the return game for the 77-36 thrashing we had given them in Charlottesville the year before.

Reaction Score
R
He came in two games ago for one minute and immediately made a nice move for a layup. Today he came in and immediately blocked a shot. He has instant impact when he does get in.
Yeah, but obviously not ready to play significant minutes yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom