UConn @ #14 Northeastern (Friday 2/5/21 @ Matthews Arena @ 5p on CollegeSportsLive.com) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn @ #14 Northeastern (Friday 2/5/21 @ Matthews Arena @ 5p on CollegeSportsLive.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Different ballgame now, with BU's win over BC. PTS % now................

BC - .711
BU - .708
UMass - .667
UConn - .604
PC - .588
Nu - .538

Of course, we want to win HE, but third place is the realistic goal.....................an HE tourney bye.

Reaction Score
Also not clear if HE will use a straight Pts % since BU, UML, and UVM will not be able to play 2 games against all HE teams unless they play 3 games a week for the rest of the season - which won't happen.

The whole year is a gong show and I just hope every team is healthy for the conference tournament and can play it out on the ice. The regular season standings are effectively meaningless. UConn's got a solid team and can beat anyone in the league.

Reaction Score

“This new designation will go into effect at 2 p.m., Sunday, February 7 and be in place for a minimum of 14 days. It will only be lifted when public health conditions improve substantially.”

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score

“This new designation will go into effect at 2 p.m., Sunday, February 7 and be in place for a minimum of 14 days. It will only be lifted when public health conditions improve substantially.”

That is a good news bad news situation...good news that we won’t have to be forced into a convenient 2 game set with them, bad news that a team as hot as them has to pause at this point in this Covid ridden season.

Reaction Score
without vaccinating the student population, I don't know how you don't run into issues at every single campus but who knows.
Is a bubble scenario possible for the Hockey East - at least as we get toward the final 1-2 weeks of the season and into the playoffs or is that a pipe dream?

Reaction Score
That is a good news bad news situation...good news that we won’t have to be forced into a convenient 2 game set with them, bad news that a team as hot as them has to pause at this point in this Covid ridden season.
They’ve also played more games so far this year than a lot of teams.

Reaction Score
I am a late entrant to the Ice Bus and College hockey in general. Been enjoying this year and even getting into other Hockey East games (loved the BC-BU game the other night).

What's the timetable for the Hockey arena getting built?

Reaction Score
I am a late entrant to the Ice Bus and College hockey in general. Been enjoying this year and even getting into other Hockey East games (loved the BC-BU game the other night).

Reported as shovels in the ground in May...

Reaction Score

Welcome! Join us for hockey chat during the games.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score

If you have a lot of time on your hands, here’s a thread on the arena. The most recent stuff is the most accurate, but it’s certainly an interesting read from the beginning. Oh and by the way, welcome. We have a dedicated group here. Most, if not all of us are season ticket holders and UConn fanatics when it comes to all sports.

Reaction Score

Welcome to the group! There are plenty of seats on the Ice Bus!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom