UConn -13 vs. PC | The Boneyard

UConn -13 vs. PC

Reaction Score
Current line.

This a massive let down spot for PC. Was really looking to pound UConn in this game but betting a team off a massive blowout is always a dangerous spot.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I understand the Cooley angle, but playing number 1 can never ever be a letdown game, especially after beating perennial cellar dwellers

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Huskies will have a run and cover. They're just too good

UConn or pass

Reaction Score
7-3 ATS this season after the Villanova game.

Alex Karaban: "Even though we won by 40 we still had like an hour and a half film session. It really did feel like a loss at the same time by the way our preparation was and just our attention to detail, so (Hurley)'s really not letting us off the hook."

This team is built physically and mentally to avoid stumbles to lesser talented, physically challenged teams. I just can’t see, aside from some fluke 2 of 18 from 3 night, them not covering. And Cam Spencer is due for a bust out game. Hammer this.

Reaction Score
13 makes sense based on how we just played. But we have to come back to Earth. Still, it wouldn't shock me if we covered.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Current line.

This a massive let down spot for PC. Was really looking to pound UConn in this game but betting a team off a massive blowout is always a dangerous spot.

I’m with you - gonna do something w UConn but that’s a big line.

If they play their A game, Providence can’t score with them. It could easily be 75-60 or something. But tough to lay 13 points.

Reaction Score
Providence usually plays solid D but their offense has been inconsistent so I'd avoid this one and just enjoy the game, especially after UNC and Tennessee went down last night. Anything can happen.

Reaction Score
Tonight will be my first ever time in attendance at Gampel and I’m super stoked.

Let me know if anyone has any tips for the Gampel experience like where to eat before the game, parking, etc

Get to campus early, park in the lot up the hill next to coop and south parking garage. For food depending on how early you get there, go to Wilmington pizza or somewhere in storrs center

Reaction Score
We're both coming off of games that could be prone to a letdown.

That said, playing us is always PC's Super Bowl so I have a hard time seeing them not get up for this game. It wouldn't surprise me to see them hang around, or to backdoor cover after being held comfortably at arm's length.

Even with Clingan back, it wouldn't surprise me if their guards give us trouble and the game ends up being higher scoring than expected.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Tonight will be my first ever time in attendance at Gampel and I’m super stoked.

Let me know if anyone has any tips for the Gampel experience like where to eat before the game, parking, etc
Welcome to the thunder dome!! Hope you have an awesome time. Men’s/women’s rooms are on opposite corners, so if your bathroom isn’t below your seat, walk to the next corner of the building. You’ll probably have to park in the north garage - south garage is reserved for red parking passes. There’s also an open lot next to the south garage. If you want a beer/food, do it during the TV timeouts, otherwise you’ll be waiting forever.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
BetMGM is -13.5 now. ESPNBet is -12.5 but....at -120, so crappy odds.

Reaction Score
Tough line. PC is a very good defensive team and Carter is a great player. If the crowd is great, could push it to 15+

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
PC will force us to shoot from the outside, and at Gampel we’ve shot pretty poorly this year as compared to XL.

I expect a backdoor PC cover.

Reaction Score
the upcoming SJU game feels much more exciting this year. But lets not overlook PC.

CONNECTICUT!!!!!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom