Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Husky in crapper.jpg

I just liked the picture.

Last edited:

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I've sworn off wagering on UCONN games this year and will stick with it. But 13 seems like a lot of points, given the expected weather, the emotion of Jazz's halftime dedication, and UCF being a mediocre opponent. Not saying we're going to win this game, but I do think our defense, even without Byron, can get this game closer than 2 TDs.

Maybe I'm just drinking some blue Kool-Aid after the ECU game though.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Unless your team is 2013 bad and Vegas, for whatever reason, hasn't caught on. Made lots of moolah going against my school, sad to say. Isn't UCONN something like 1-6 ATS this year too? The reason I won't touch UCONN games this year after betting against them many times last year is that I have no idea what to expect from our new coaching staff. Last season, I knew we were bad and had a lame duck coaching staff. Blowouts were inevitable. This season, we've had a regular season "exhibition season" and a revolving door at too many positions to get a handle on our games. Far too unpredictable for my liking.

Reaction Score
One of the first rules of betting is to never bet for or against your own team. It is impossible to be objective.

I'm the opposite. My winning percentage is much higher betting on/against my own teams. You just have to be willing to bet either way depending on the circumstances and not let your rooting interest get in the way. The amount of data you have on your own team dwarfs that of others.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Played our best game of the year against a similar opponent and still lost by 10. If I were to bet with my head, I wouldn't take the points.

Reaction Score
Blake Bortles and Storm Johnson are gone from UCF... We might very well "shock the world" on Saturday afternoon. I don't see us losing by 2 TDs + this time.....

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I've sworn off wagering on UCONN games this year and will stick with it. But 13 seems like a lot of points, given the expected weather, the emotion of Jazz's halftime dedication, and UCF being a mediocre opponent. Not saying we're going to win this game, but I do think our defense, even without Byron, can get this game closer than 2 TDs.

Maybe I'm just drinking some blue Kool-Aid after the ECU game though.
Just be careful, like that Husky found out, the water in that bowl is not blue kool-aid.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Blake Bortles and Storm Johnson are gone from UCF... We might very well "shock the world" on Saturday afternoon. I don't see us losing by 2 TDs + this time.....

Agreed. This spread seems high for a home (homecoming) game against a team that isn't as good as the ECU team we just played (closer than this spread), on the road. If I were in Vegas, I could see laying $ on the Huskies this week.

Reaction Score
"Since the American Athletic Conference's first year in 2013, the Knights are 11-0 all-time in league play."

It's about time some streaks get broken. Our 5 game streak, and their 11 game. Hopefully it snows.

Reaction Score
well if it rains will there be a downfield pass? hopefully they ride the emotional wave and pull it out

Reaction Score
It all depends on whether we can do something we haven't done before this season, score 21 points or more 2 weeks in a row. Oddly enough we've done that against 2 of our better opponents. If the line shows the same spark as last week and keeps the laundry off the field we can hang close.

Reaction Score
It all depends on whether we can do something we haven't done before this season, score 21 points or more 2 weeks in a row. Oddly enough we've done that against 2 of our better opponents. If the line shows the same spark as last week and keeps the laundry off the field we can hang close.

It all depends on weather.......

Seriously, we need to rekindle the spirit of TJ Weist, and come out in short sleeves, and hopefully it's a raw, nasty wet cold day for those Florida pansies. Hitting makes you warm. We need to take the kind of hitting we did on both sides through to this week, and keep catching the punts. They will not be used to the ball, in that kind of cold and wet, and hopefully we can get some turnovers.

I'm stoked for a win.

Reaction Score
just received call from UCONN asking for money

I told them to call that 8mil dollar man & his overpd staff whom be wondering what to dooz with pigskin

Reaction Score
Jimmy Serrano said:
The BY says the spread is too high and nobody can see us losing by 2 TD's or more. Kiss of death.

I called the cover last week when consensus was we would get killed.

I think we cover again.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
just received call from UCONN asking for money

I told them to call that 8mil dollar man & his overpd staff whom be wondering what to dooz with pigskin

Y R two big to know how much

Reaction Score
We were close vs east Carolina because e threw the football and made plays. We need to be successful with downfield throws to have any success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom