HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Seems pretty juicy
IMG_4522.jpeg

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
This should be the first game Saturday, probably ? I would think they would schedule it that way again thinking it may be a blowout.

Reaction Score
Once again, bet UConn and the over. I've made a mint doing this all season including Tourneys. Danny is on a mission and won't let the team let up.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Mr. Vegas over here. What’s your bet?
I’ll probably sprinkle this (and knowing my luck as soon as I get greedy something happens).

But I’m for sure hammering Bama team point total under as my safe play. Made so much money doing that for all of our tournament games this year. My Vegas conspiracy brain is also comfortable with the fact that they haven’t called out or promoted how easy that bet has been either, yet.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I like playing the teased lines, that's the way to take advantage of our tail outcomes being undervalued.

One that I thought about but didn't pounce on was Illinois Under 63.5 +500, which was the lowest Draftkings offered. Turns out we would have been fine with Under 53.5.
This is my first time getting into it. After Illinois and seeing how Bama’s offense plays, this seems like a really good play.

It seems like Vegas doesn’t know how to bet us while being respectable to another tournament team.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I’ll probably sprinkle this (and knowing my luck as soon as I get greedy something happens).

But I’m for sure hammering Bama team point total under as my safe play. Made so much money doing that for all of our tournament games this year. My Vegas conspiracy brain is also comfortable with the fact that they haven’t called out or promoted how easy that bet has been either, yet.
That’s my point. They don’t allow you to anything but sprinkle if you’re using profit boost. The betting limits are like playing nickel slot machines.

Reaction Score
Opener.

Too low.
Bama is a worse version of Illinois, relies on 3s and doesnt play defense. If they come out and cant hit from 3 Uconn is going to rebound and score. This game could get completely out of hand if Bama isnt hitting and considering the game is in a dome and teams tend to shoot worse in domes im liking our chances.

Reaction Score
Betting Alabama unders is scary considering how fast they play and how freely they shoot. Pace alone is a concern.

But we haven't allowed anyone to even get within 15 points of 74. Seems like an auto bet.

Reaction Score
Bama is a worse version of Illinois, relies on 3s and doesnt play defense. If they come out and cant hit from 3 Uconn is going to rebound and score. This game could get completely out of hand if Bama isnt hitting and considering the game is in a dome and teams tend to shoot worse in domes im liking our chances.
Yesterday Bama missed a bunch of 3's early and then got hot.

Reaction Score
Really thought Sears would be under too. He blew up my parlays. If not for all those circus shots.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Final score 86-72. Point total 158.
Over under was 159.5.

Sears fouls a Husky with one second left while down 14. Spread was 11.5.

Not a good look. UConn was covering and only thing left was over/under.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom