UConn (-1) | The Boneyard

UConn (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Harrison and Woodard both can and have torched us. Whoever guards Shaq tonight better be on their A-game or there will be a ton of penetrating + kick outs.

After Mizzou's punishment this week, nobody has more bad basketball karma due than Frank Haith.

Reaction Score
I like that this game starts at 6:00 local time too. Lets just hope they don't print out those Hurrican't tee-shirts though.

Reaction Score
Surprising. Vegas has been kind to us.
Vegas isn't kind to anyone, they understand that we have a better team than the results thus far have shown. (and Tulsa is mediocre)

Reaction Score
Harrison and Woodard both can and have torched us. Whoever guards Shaq tonight better be on their A-game or there will be a ton of penetrating + kick outs.

After Mizzou's punishment this week, nobody has more bad basketball karma due than Frank Haith.

Against Tulane last week Brit hit 7-10 three's so Tulsa has a lot of weapons.

Reaction Score
We're 5-5-1 ATS this year. We don't play well at Tulsa and we haven't shown good form since Texas. There is no compelling reason to take UConn here even at -1.

*8 hours later can't resist and takes UConn*

Reaction Score
Really hope they don't give us a golden shower tonight.

How much longer is Brimah out??? :(

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Vegas isn't kind to anyone, they understand that we have a better team than the results thus far have shown. (and Tulsa is mediocre)

Agreed. Vegas doesn't care about anyone they care about making money.

Reaction Score
Really hope they don't give us a golden shower tonight.
I worry more about us doing it to ourselves in the first half, based on some of our losses.

Reaction Score
Any road win is good but I won't feel good unless we dominate tonight.

Reaction Score
How much longer is Brimah out??? :(

New Haven Register today:

• Brimah brimming with improvement: Amida Brimah, the 7-foot junior center, is progressing well from the broken middle finger injury he sustained just around Christmas. He was originally slated to be out 6-8 weeks, and appears to be on schedule.

“He’s coming along great,” said Ollie. “He’s doing conditioning on the side. I had to tell him to get off the court the other day, because we needed our other guys to get some reps.”

Brimah is lifting weights and doing other conditioning drills, but hasn’t started basketball activities yet —except for walking through plays during practice.

Reaction Score
New Haven Register today:

• Brimah brimming with improvement: Amida Brimah, the 7-foot junior center, is progressing well from the broken middle finger injury he sustained just around Christmas. He was originally slated to be out 6-8 weeks, and appears to be on schedule.

“He’s coming along great,” said Ollie. “He’s doing conditioning on the side. I had to tell him to get off the court the other day, because we needed our other guys to get some reps.”

Brimah is lifting weights and doing other conditioning drills, but hasn’t started basketball activities yet —except for walking through plays during practice.

Did he use the recovery time from surgery to attend a big man camp? Probably not. Kid's too busy looking happy on the sidelines.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This game has given me fits for a while
This is a seasoned team (over 10 Srs.) and their guards are quick, fast, create, fast break and can score.
Those guys caused us fits in the past.
Any score total - pretty or ugly - as long as UConn turns out on top - that's all that matters
This is appears to be a battle
No slow starts, no defensive WTFs, no lack of intensity, no starters deciding to take the game off.
Need intensity 100% of the time which will help all areas of the game
ALL ten toes in on this night.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Tulsa's not a bad team (and they have lots of experience) and UCONN has not been playing great, or even very good, basketball recently. I'd love to see us with a comfortable 15 point win, but at this point, I'd feel really good about a 1 point win...

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This game has given me fits for a while
This is a seasoned team (over 10 Srs.) and their guards are quick, fast, create, fast break and can score.
Those guys caused us fits in the past.
Any score total - pretty or ugly - as long as UConn turns out on top - that's all that matters
This is appears to be a battle
No slow starts, no defensive WTFs, no lack of intensity, no starters deciding to take the game off.
Need intensity 100% of the time which will help all areas of the game
ALL ten toes in on this night.

Reaction Score
Tulsa beat Oklahoma St who took Oklahoma to the end last night. Then again Tulsa may have lost a game to Our Lady of the Flat Barren Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom