UConn +1 vs Arizona | The Boneyard

UConn +1 vs Arizona

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Certainly the crowd can be good enough to cover that and a few more.

I signed up for a forging class about a month ago without looking at the schedule. Gonna have to avoid my phone for the day.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
My god that is a terrible spread. I typically don’t bet on my team but I may have to.

Reaction Score
Certainly the crowd can be good enough to cover that and a few more.

I signed up for a forging class about a month ago without looking at the schedule. Gonna have to avoid my phone for the day.
A what?

Reaction Score
ESPN BPI as UConn -4.2 (yes very specific). I'd curious for anyone that has KenPom subscription what he has it at.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Show is like crack cocaine for me.

Hope your beard game is strong. I would never by a forged blade from a clean shaven dude.
Totally addicted to the show and hate when they have a stupid pole weapon for the final build. I've just started taking some classes at the place Ben Abbott started at.

My plan is to retire in just over two years and move to a place with a couple/few acres and build my own forge and make blades for fun.

Right now, I'm an IT manager and have a properly trimmed goatee, but once I retire it may become a more forger appropriate thing.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Totally addicted to the show and hate when they have a stupid pole weapon for the final build. I've just started taking some classes at the place Ben Abbott started at.

My plan is to retire in just over two years and move to a place with a couple/few acres and build my own forge and make blades for fun.

Right now, I'm an IT manager and have a properly trimmed goatee, but once I retire it may become a more forger appropriate thing.

I know a couple of people who do it for fun. It's their version of home brewing beer.

Seems like fun. I'm about 5-7 years away from being able to have the time to start this type of hobby.

Reaction Score
Vegas always knows. I’m worried. Thought we’d be favored by a couple.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom