Uconn -1.5 vs Louisville | The Boneyard

Uconn -1.5 vs Louisville

Reaction Score
Can't say I can remember last time Uconn was that low of a spread in a tournament game. Should be another good one tho

Reaction Score
I love UCONN, Graduated from Storrs, and had 1000's of beers at Teds/Pub over my 4 years but I think we are very ripe for an upset. This one could get ugly, especially if NC has an off night. I hope I'm wrong and will be happy to eat crow pie.

Reaction Score
The #2 seed is the money chalk here ?

Okay, put them down as at home and add in the rep and history - and it makes some sense —- for the money movement.

But these odds have nothing to do with handicapping it.

Reaction Score
I love UCONN, Graduated from Storrs, and had 1000's of beers at Teds/Pub over my 4 years but I think we are very ripe for an upset. This one could get ugly, especially if NC has an off night. I hope I'm wrong and will be happy to eat crow pie.
How exactly is # 1 beating # 2 an upset ???

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
We need a special effort tomorrow from several people — Lou should have a little more freedom than she did against the Bruins but she’s still not herself. Thats 6-8 points down from where we’d be with a healthy Lou. At minimum.

So if the offense gets stuck again as it sometimes does in the Tourney , some people are just going to have to play with the kind of freedom that Crystal played with in the 4th quarter. This doesn’t mean street ball but it does mean making plays. As GA pointed out in his press pool interview there are times when they’re not going to let you do what you want to do. When that happens, players have to make plays.

Reaction Score
Durr is going to get her points, or at least throw up 25 shots. It's Fuehring and Carter we have to contain. We limit them and we get even a 12 point game from KLS I think we advance.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
UConn -2 1/2 over Louisville
Miss. St. - 2 1/2 over Oregon
Baylor -11 1/2 over Iowa
Notre Dame -7 1/2 over Stanford

Your own mileage may vary. Just pay separate shipping and handling.

Reaction Score
Seeding a tournament is clearly not bible. UCONN should have been a 1 seed but the committee had to re invent the wheel.

as Geno said in his press conference Louisville has a winning streak against UConn so how are they the underdogs?

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
"Favorite"and "underdog" are gambling terms. UConn is the favorite on the betting line and Louisville is the underdog. Unless you're wagering on the game what does it matter?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom