UCLA W. Basketball Postgame Press Conference | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCLA W. Basketball Postgame Press Conference

Reaction Score
images
She's my first choice but sometimes things don't work out the way you'd like them to.

Reaction Score

Honestly, if the staff is the same as it is now I think only Shea has a realistic shot. The next coach I believe will be a former UConn player, so Moseley I don't think would get it. Of course the current staff could take a head job elsewhere in the interim. Also, people like Rozzotti or maybe even Berube would be looked at. Shea has the inside track b/c she would provide comsistency of UConn culture of being in it currently, She also is integral in recruiting and knows how to talk to the high profile players, while Rizzotti hasn't been in that mix really at GWU. However, Geno doesn't seem to be going away soon and I think he will go beyond the current deal. By Geno's comments in the past, he isn't going to pre announce he's leaving before the final season. He doesn't want a farewell tour. I could see him leaving the year before the last of a contract. That prevents the speculation , Geno is in the last year and hasn't resigned that could turn into a pseudo farewell tour by some.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson
Top Bottom