UCLA Oregon | The Boneyard

UCLA Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Painful for me honestly. I've been a UCLA fan forever (grew up in LA, born at UCLA medical center, and family tradition of fans). They've always taken a back seat to the cheating SOB's at USC though. I've seen less degradation when Bill O'Reilly interviews a democrat. Word is that Neuheisel is on his way out. So much promise...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Painful for me honestly. I've been a UCLA fan forever (grew up in LA, born at UCLA medical center, and family tradition of fans). They've always taken a back seat to the cheating SOB's at USC though. I've seen less degradation when Bill O'Reilly interviews a democrat. Word is that Neuheisel is on his way out. So much promise...

Word is? He got fired days ago.

Reaction Score
Don't get much info about 'em here. Thought they were just looking for a replacement.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Don't get much info about 'em here. Thought they were just looking for a replacement.

I figure you are off in the Middle East so I don't want to be disrespectful, but you do realize that you are posting on an internet message board right? :)

Reaction Score
Lol nope unless you consider Simsbury the middle east of Connecticut. Yeah just not as up on UCLA as you guys keep me on the Huskies. Ok, ok I was a few behind on news!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Lol nope unless you consider Simsbury the middle east of Connecticut. Yeah just not as up on UCLA as you guys keep me on the Huskies. Ok, ok I was a few behind on news!

That's actually pretty funny. Being in Simsbury you missed an opportunity to just blame CL&P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom