UCL & Europa | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCL & Europa

Reaction Score
Looks like both of my secondary teams are done as Brugge sits in last place with 0 points in Group G and Lyon sits in 3rd with 3 points behind Juventus and Sevilla, both of whom has 7 points. Rats.

Reaction Score
Looks like both of my secondary teams are done as Brugge sits in last place with 0 points in Group G and Lyon sits in 3rd with 3 points behind Juventus and Sevilla, both of whom has 7 points. Rats.
Plenty of room on the Mainz bandwagon! ;)

Reaction Score
Big match Thursday v Andelrecht to control the group. Will you be there??
Unfortunately not; it's a 9:05 match and I live around an hour away. We're moving the company on Friday so I had to bite the bullet and give my tickets away.

Reaction Score
Arsenal is scoring at will against Bulgarian side Ludogorets
Messi is being Messi, with a brace so far (Barca up 2-0) and City is down to 10 men after their GK got a straight red for intentionally handling the ball outside the box.
F Johnson is out of the lineup - injured - for M'gladbach... hoping he's okay for November 11th

Reaction Score
Big week in UCL on tap....
Tuesday
Group A: PSG @ Basel, Arsenal @ Ludogrets.. Arsenal and PSG can and should lock up advancing with road wins. Their 11/23 match at the Emirates will decide who wins the group.
Group B: Besiktas v Napoli and Benfica v Kyiv. All to play for in this group with the top 3 all bunched together.
Group C: City v Barca and M'gladbach v Celtic are both big matches. A City loss and M'gladbach win would set up for a huge match with City @ M'gladbach 11/23 to most likely determine who advances out of group stage.
Group D: Atletico and Bayern are certain to advance and their 12/6 match will determine who wins the group.

Wednesday:
Group E: Spurs v Leverkusen and Monaco v Moscow - all to play for here as any of the 4 could realistically win this group. Spurs need to break their "draw" slump and come away with a win at home.
Group F: Dortmund v Sporting and Real @ Warszwa. It's not about who advacnes (it will be Dortmund and Real), it's can Dortmund pull of the shocker and win the group (doubtful, but if they did... Arsenal would win their group and draw Real in the round of 16)
Group G: Leicester @ Kobenhavn and Porto v Brugge. Leicester is all but thru, can clinch a spot with a win
Group H: Juve v Lyon, Sevilla v Zagreb - It's going to be Juve and Sevilla advancing, their match @ Sevilla on 11/22 will decide who wins the group.

Thursday:
United @ Fenerbahce - United is in danger of not getting out of group play.
Southampton v Inter

Reaction Score
PSG, Arsenal, Atletico, and Bayern all advance
City w/ a huge win over Barca
Group B is still a 3 team dead heat. Napoli, Benfica, and Besiktas all in the hunt.

Reaction Score
Watching Dortmund and Sporting. Pulisic's foot catches about as well as Odell Beckham's hand. His first touch from a long ball from Sokratis was just amazing. He then made a great pass which ultimately set up the goal. He also had a freaky good backheel.

I think this is like his 13th start for Dortmund, in MLS that would be halfway through a season. Europe is better if you can get there.

Reaction Score
Agreed, Zoo. We have plenty of kids in academies and in the lower ranks, we need some of them to start breaking through. Pulisic is a heck of a player and will be needed next week in Columbus.

Spurs couldn't have looked more lethargic. It's too bad they play these games at Wembley - gotta think the Lane would fire these guys up a bit more than that. They also need Kane back on the field in a hurry.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom