OT: - UCF. LSU game | The Boneyard

OT: UCF. LSU game

Reaction Score
Nobody home on the football board. Anybody watching? UCF is trash talking and personal fouling the chance to crush it away.

Playing like punks.

Reaction Score
Yeah..have the game on...UCF needs to start concentrate on playing football and stop the non-stop trash talking. That fumble is gonna come back to run them here...

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Yeah..have the game on...UCF needs to start concentrate on playing football and stop the non-stop trash talking. That fumble is gonna come back to run them here...

Well, their trash talk has gotten one of LSU's CBs tossed for throwing a punch in response.

Reaction Score
Well, their trash talk has gotten one of LSU's CBs tossed for throwing a punch in response.
LSU doesn't have 4 Defensive starters for this game as well...doesn't look like they are winning anymore. UCF should just play football...that they can do and do well

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

Thankfully. That was LSU's 5th string SB, and he's terrible. They will probably play a true freshman now that has 0 snaps on the season.

Reaction Score
I don't blame them for trash talking, they've gotten f....kd by the sports media and NCAA the past two years they've gone undefeated.

Reaction Score
I don't blame them for trash talking, they've gotten f....kd by the sports media and NCAA the past two years they've gone undefeated.
Make the statement on the scoreboard....eventually it wont be a LSU player who gets tossed...

Reaction Score
Make the statement on the scoreboard....eventually it wont be a LSU player who gets tossed...
I see your point but, hey it's their day, give it to them. They are racking up the personal fouls and unsportsmanlike penalties though. Lol

Reaction Score
I see your point but, hey it's their day, give it to them. They are racking up the personal fouls and unsportsmanlike penalties though. Lol
It will only be their day of they can end up on the winning end of this game. If they don't with the number of starters like I mentioned before that LSU didn't have dress for this game, along with the way they faded a bit down the stretch...it will open up a HUGE kill shot at the AAC.
and just like that UCF loses a Gibson for targeting...

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
It will only be their day of they can end up on the winning end of this game. If they don't with the number of starters like I mentioned before that LSU didn't have dress for this game, along with the way they faded a bit down the stretch...it will open up a HUGE kill shot at the AAC.

As if missing McKenzie Milton doesn't matter a lick. Mack is OK, but he ain't Milton. But you're probably right in that minor detail won't be part of the P5 narrative.

Reaction Score
As if missing McKenzie Milton doesn't matter a lick. Mack is OK, but he ain't Milton. But you're probably right in that minor detail won't be part of the P5 narrative.
Not in the least...it's too convenient to bring that up...this targeting call will be interesting...IMHO after seeing the slo-motion replay that was leading with the shoulder similar to the block on LSU QB on the pick 6

Reaction Score
Milton is big time.

LSU dressed 3 less starters. We are about to see what SEC talent, athletes and recruiting does or does not mean.

Oh.....an LSU targeting call now. Punk game. Awful

Reaction Score
Where did you hear that a bunch of their starters didn't dress, and why?

Reaction Score
They are bringing zero pressure in the face of this LSU QB
He might as well be in a hammock

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Here's an idea - next year vs UCF, our OC just runs the exact same plays LSU is using in the exact same sequence. Probably still give up 50, but we might score 40.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom