UCF healthier... | The Boneyard

UCF healthier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Established as 2.5 point favorite at home against UConn. Getting starting qb Justin Holman & starting receiver Taylor Oldham back from injury.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I realize it has no impact on the game, but it did give me a sinking feeling hearing that line. Just being dogs to a winless team is somewhat embarrassing.

Reaction Score
I realize it has no impact on the game, but it did give me a sinking feeling hearing that line. Just being dogs to a winless team is somewhat embarrassing.
I think it's incredibly embarrassing but I hope HCBD is using it as bulletin board material this week.

Reaction Score
I just hope this isn't another SMU and they don't let another winless team get a W on their watch. Not to mention, this is a good opportunity for UConn to avenge that laugher at UCF two years ago.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Doesn't the home team usually get ~3 points? So it would be even on a neutral field?

Reaction Score
Doesn't the home team usually get ~3 points? So it would be even on a neutral field?

The conventional wisdom in Vegas is that home field usually gives a team a 3 point edge. So, yeah, I suppose you could view this game as a push if you want.

EDIT: To clarify, Vegas views home field as worth 3 points for that team. So for instance a home team being 10 point dogs is listed as a 7 point line.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It will be very important that UConn starts this game strong. UCF is mentally fragile right now and kicking them in the teeth right out of the gate would keep them that way. A slow start by UConn and UCF will build confidence and get the crowd into the game.

It's games like this where I miss Don Brown's defense. I would love for them to blitz and put pressure on the QB to get them a bit rattled. But that isn's BD"s approach. Maybe go aggressive on offense and try to stretch the field on the first drive.

Reaction Score
This game has "QB comes back and breaths new life into the team" written all over it......sinking feeling in the stomach

Reaction Score
This game has "QB comes back and breaths new life into the team" written all over it.sinking feeling in the stomach

Wow! Just how empty is that glass of yours? This is a win for us. No Tums will be necessary.

Reaction Score
Give me 1 win in the next two weeks and I'll be happy...of course if we win tomorrow I will demand 2 out of 2.

But seriously, 1 of the next 2 puts us at 3-4, 1-2 in conference. Outside shot at a bowl, but certainly 4 or 5 wins are likely, which all things considered is good with me.

NEXT YEAR I demand a bowl game no matter how woeful or prestigious it is...and with Herbst continuing to push academics and research we will start to look a lot better to the B1G in 2016-2017.

Reaction Score
This game has "QB comes back and breaths new life into the team" written all over it.sinking feeling in the stomach
No spitting match here flyer and if you are or have served to defend our country THANK YOU. But if their QB coming back scares you I would worry more about getting your ship up and back down safely. Call the doctor if your flight lasts more than four hours. :D The sinking feeling is leftovers from the NAVY game, get over it!

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
If UCONN wins this game will Macaroni Grill give out for FREE, F%#kin #BaconJalapeñoMacAndCheese? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom