UCF Game | The Boneyard

UCF Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
So I bought two tickets in the Club Seating area for Sunday's game at UCF only to find out I am sitting in the UCF VIP section. My wife the lawyer wanted full disclosure so I informed that two UCONN Class of "73 would be sitting in their section. Of course they are welcoming us. The food looks great, VIP parking, booze, but what do I do if they stand up in front of us during the game?

Reaction Score
I sat directly behind the Providence AD and his guests the last time UCONN played PC. I was all sorts of tuned up that game. There was a technical called and the shots were happening right in front of me. I was screaming my head off, alone. Caught quite a few stares from the guest. The AD came over and chatted for a few. He was really cool. Actually apologized for his guest. Cooleys kid was running around. He saw the UCONN gear and started talking to us.

My recommendation is to cheer the out of UCONN. And if they stand in front of you tell them "down in front!"

Reaction Score
I sat directly behind the Providence AD and his guests the last time UCONN played PC. I was all sorts of tuned up that game. There was a technical called and the shots were happening right in front of me. I was screaming my head off, alone. Caught quite a few stares from the guest. The AD came over and chatted for a few. He was really cool. Actually apologized for his guest. Cooleys kid was running around. He saw the UCONN gear and started talking to us.

My recommendation is to cheer the out of UCONN. And if they stand in front of you tell them "down in front!"
You bitchez. Down in front you bitchez.

Reaction Score
Since you started a thread. How we gonna stop McBride? He had 24 with Shaq Goodwin on him. Pretty sure Nolan already has 2 fouls and the games not til tomorrow. We really need to play uptempo. McBride can't make it up and down the court twice without getting winded.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Since you started a thread. How we gonna stop McBride? He had 24 with Shaq Goodwin on him. Pretty sure Nolan already has 2 fouls and the games not til tomorrow. We really need to play uptempo. McBride can't make it up and down the court twice without getting winded.
Well there might be several ways. Get him in foul trouble, tire him out, or let him get his 24 and don't let anyone else score. I am more concerned about 11 minute UCONN scoring droughts

Reaction Score
Steve Enoch a little more today. Hands up, hold your ground it's not like he has a bunch of McHale like moves so this may be SE time. He backs you down with his monster bod and flips it in, make it as tough as you can if he misses be sure you're boxing him and everyone else out and RUN. Tire him down.

Reaction Score
Sounds a little risky. UCF hoops is big time. It'd be safer going to an Eagles game wearing a Romo jersey than wearing UConn colors to a UCF hoops game.

So I bought two tickets in the Club Seating area for Sunday's game at UCF only to find out I am sitting in the UCF VIP section. My wife the lawyer wanted full disclosure so I informed that two UCONN Class of "73 would be sitting in their section. Of course they are welcoming us. The food looks great, VIP parking, booze, but what do I do if they stand up in front of us during the game?

Reaction Score
I've seen McBride play this year. He is much improved. He has offensive moves. Not strictly a back down and power through player anymore. He can easily hit a fallaway kisser off the glass.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I've seen McBride play this year. He is much improved. He has offensive moves. Not strictly a back down and power through player anymore. He can easily hit a fallaway kisser off the glass.
How is he as a passer? Handle double-teams?

Reaction Score
How is he as a passer? Handle double-teams?

He was dominating down low. I can't say I saw him do much as a passer, but the situation didn't call for it. He wasn't being doubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom