UCF Game Thread (important) | Page 17 | The Boneyard

UCF Game Thread (important)

Reaction Score
Positive progress! At times it was really ugly but it felt & looked like they competed hard for the whole 40minutes.

Whaley keeps looking better & better.

Carlton seemed to play a little bit smarter and avoided fouling quickly...props given he was guarding Tacko.

Vital good overall stat line and had some nice steals on D. Played really chippy which isn't a bad thing overall.

Jalen rough 1st half but much better 2nd half.

Larrier made some tough shots.
Whaley and Carlton are quickly growing up....liking the young big men

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
20-21 from the charity stripe was the biggest difference. That and UCF missing a ton of semi-open shots. Good win - every time UCF made a run we managed to extend the lead out. Also managed to have a few decent inbound plays and didn't get rattled by full court press.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Good win.

UCF is strangely chippy.
They have a chip on their shoulder about the CFP snub. If they’re a bubble team and get left out will they hang a basketball banner?

Reaction Score
Nice solid team win. Definite improvement.

Honestly, people can say what they want..I love Vital and Adams energy. Nice to get a good with without Adams or Larrier having to be brilliant.

Really like Whaley. He’s really growing up. Very unfreshman like to have a poor game then turn it around at the end. Carlton might be something too. Personally, I’d give the rest of the remaining big minutes to Diarra (with Williams backing up Larrier). That kid does one or two brilliant things a game.

Nice to hear a few players ran an extra practice by themselves. God that Jalen and his poor work ethic. #maybePeopleCanStopAssumingNow?

Reaction Score
It’s crazy how much better this team is when they just hit 33% of their 3s.

Reaction Score
Whalley is the name of a long avenue in New Haven, so at least it's a CT-centric mistake.
And, the name of reportedly quite the nice jail today ... awaiting some boneyarder's confirmation ... and site of a tragic 1910 jail fire which killed several New Haven firemen.

Reaction Score
It’s crazy how much better this team is when they just hit 33% of their 3s.
And when they only take 12 instead of 20 + like they have other games this season.

Reaction Score
Nice solid team win. Definite improvement.

Honestly, people can say what they want..I love Vital and Adams energy. Nice to get a good with without Adams or Larrier having to be brilliant.

Really like Whaley. He’s really growing up. Very unfreshman like to have a poor game then turn it around at the end. Carlton might be something too. Personally, I’d give the rest of the remaining big minutes to Diarra (with Williams backing up Larrier). That kid does one or two brilliant things a game.

Nice to hear a few players ran an extra practice by themselves. God that Jalen and his poor work ethic. #maybePeopleCanStopAssumingNow?
Nice win. Lots of fundamental weaknesses and holes but much better play on the whole. Much more under control. Lack of ball movement and really bad decisions on O still needs a ton of work.

Reaction Score
Say what you want about ESPN but at least I can watch games on their network on my phone. In the dark here. :(

Listening to Tune-in while staring at the play by play feed on the CBS app is so 2014.

Reaction Score
I mentioned this is another thread, but I want to reiterate it here; that, for as much as I've complained about KO's coaching this year, one thing that has been superb is his scheming against opposing big men.

Last night was another example.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom