UCF game slated for Noon | The Boneyard

UCF game slated for Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Glad to see your going. Thats a decent flight deal for same day. Lets show our new members husky nation
Got a group of six going. What sections are we going to fill in.

Reaction Score
Should be a fun game... got tix through the university already.
Twelve of us from Bristol area going to game. Golfing Friday and Sunday, home Monday. Looking forward to it. Ordered tickets through UConn, will pick up tickets at games will call window. So I do not know which section we will be in. Any ideas of seating for visitors section ?

Reaction Score
Still toying with flying down after work on Friday and home Saturday after the game...

Reaction Score
Just sharing:

Stadium Journey review of Bright House Networks Stadium
http://www.stadiumjourney.com/stadiums/bright-house-networks-stadium-s388

Bunch of losers....:cool:

On the other hand, the fan base seems a bit fickle. For as loud as it can get, it can get every bit as quiet even when the game is still in doubt. Fans also were quick to leave with the game I attended still very much up in the air. My impression was that this is still a young program without the long-term loyalties and ties of some of the more passionate fan bases in the country. In that regard, the future looks bright for this category as the program continues to climb the ladder.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
actually have been in this stadium before as i went to the nebraska/south carolina bowl game a couple years back. really nice amenities and lots of room to tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom