UC Davis Game | The Boneyard

UC Davis Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you have any intention of going to this game, buy tickets today. They are down to General Admission tickets ($12) -- nothing in the good seats at all.

Not sure we are going, but I just purchased a $24 insurance policy in case we can.

Reaction Score
If you have any intention of going to this game, buy tickets today. They are down to General Admission tickets ($12) -- nothing in the good seats at all.

Not sure we are going, but I just purchased a $24 insurance policy in case we can.
This is what i did a few weeks ago when i figured single game tickets weren't being sold till October. I bought a single season ticket for around $70 in sec 109 row 3 , it is right behind the uconn bench. I can always sell the other 14 games for a few dollars a piece.Since i live out here in Sacramento i may never get the opportunity to see uconn play again.The average attendance for uc davis womens basketball games last year was around 850 per game.I believe this game will draw around 7900 for the game, this is why last week only around 60 season tickets were still left. Try this link for tickets https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/Ticket...NTSELECT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=579622&tab_mode=BA

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The economics are a little different for us. There are two, which means an outlay of $140. I live in Arizona. If they draw 850 a game, the chances of my recovering any of the rest are slim to none. If we get to the game -- not a sure thing -- the most can hope is t get there early enough to get a good general admission seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox
Top Bottom