UC Davis @ #12 Oregon - 2/06/21 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UC Davis @ #12 Oregon - 2/06/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Miksell is worthless as a player
She really is only beneficial when her 3 ball is on, outside of that she doesn't do much else.

Maryland honestly has been fine without her.

Reaction Score
Not a pretty game but hey, they will take it the Win. Oregon is a young team and putting the pieces together. 11-3 with a rematch against Arizona, hopefully, coming up on Monday. Still going to a tough team to play come tournament time.

Reaction Score
She really is only beneficial when her 3 ball is on, outside of that she doesn't do much else.

Maryland honestly has been fine without her.
She is not one to handle the ball what so ever. To have her in the final minutes in a close game just does not make sense

Reaction Score
Scherr and Chavez out per Covid protocol per twitter

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She is not one to handle the ball what so ever. To have her in the final minutes in a close game just does not make sense
Yup, not a true PG/handler. I saw Maryland try to use her that way at times but it didn't work out. She is best used as a spot up shooter.

Reaction Score
Miksell is worthless as a player
She isn't worthless but I warned Oregon fans that she will have stretches like this. But she was the Big 10 freshman of the year and first team Big 10 and was 2nd team Big 10 last season. I personally think she will snap out of it just like she did at Maryland.

Reaction Score
She isn't worthless but I warned Oregon fans that she will have stretches like this. But she was the Big 10 freshman of the year and first team Big 10 and was 2nd team Big 10 last season. I personally think she will snap out of it just like she did at Maryland.

I have not seen much of Oregon this year and I do not remember Maryland's games from last year but generally speaking while Oregon and Maryland both have really good offenses, they go about it differently and maybe that is the difference for Mikesell? Maryland presses and plays more in transition and I could see maybe Mikesell getting more catch and shoot three pointers in transition when defense is not set. Oregon also high power offense but they are more in the halfcourt and maybe for player like Mikesell who can't create her own shot, scoring in halfcourt offense in slower tempo is tougher because its easier for teams to run her off the three point line, they are already set and aren't worried about her driving?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
With Benzan, you guys are sitting pretty. Very consistent player.

Reaction Score
With Benzan, you guys are sitting pretty. Very consistent player.
Both Benzan and Bibby have been big surprises to me. Maryland would be a mediocre team without them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom