UBuffalo Commercials on WFAN | The Boneyard

UBuffalo Commercials on WFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
FWIW - I was listening to Mike Francesa's show on Friday afternoon and I was very surprised to hear a UB commercial touting its New York Bulls Initiative (NYBI). I remember nearly spitting out my drink when I heard the narrator talk about UB's goal to bring "big-time intercollegiate athletics to New York State" (ouch, Syracuse). The spot talked about the NYBI, mentioned UB's status as a rising big-time academic & athletic institution, recapped some football highlights (they had won 5 in a row at that point with only losses being to Ohio St & Baylor - they won their 6th in a row on Saturday) and then gave a website to read more information on the NYBI. ( I was in the car & didn't catch the website, but here's a link to a press release on the NYBI. http://www.buffalobulls.com/sports/fball/2013-14/releases/20130829jelh03)

I make no statement at all about UB's viability as a B1G candidate or candidate for any other conference. However, I definitely took notice that UB took their message to NYC and the biggest sports talk radio program in the Tri-State.

I wish I could find a link to the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog