U23 Friday's Games Streamed Live 10:00 AM | The Boneyard

U23 Friday's Games Streamed Live 10:00 AM

Reaction Score
Thanks. This is what I've been looking for.
On a side note: We've heard a lot about A.Steven, KLS and NC putting up numbers. Has there been any noise at all on Gabby?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'll watch the live stream starting 10:00 AM. Sure wish the UConn players were playing. Players left early to be available for Saturday's practice.

When the U23 team is announced, I'll wonder how many of the UConn players would have made the team.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Anyone getting the Feed for the games?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
It appears they USA BB is only going to stream the Gold Medal game at 11:40:(.

Reaction Score
Jaime Nared (Lady Vols) on listening to Geno.

Get this video in the recruiting packet now!

TN star upperclassman on coach GA: "He's so cool, like he's SO dope...just his knowledge of the game, his knowledge of us as kids...just what he had to tell us about what we could do to be bettter...off the court - just our mentality - and on the court...it was really informing...I was just listening, I was like really amazed - he was really knowledgable. I like wouldn't mind having a conversation with him for like hours, because I feel like he knows so much."

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Half time USA White Team leads 33-32. Haven't seen any player that has stood out over other players. Canada and Kelsey Mitchell have played well.

Reaction Score
Half time USA White Team leads 33-32. Haven't seen any player that has stood out over other players. Canada and Kelsey Mitchell have played well.

Nared put up a couple of quick baskets. Nice jumper shot she has. I think DD's absence will go a long way in letting her shine this year.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Kelsey Mitchell has a couple of nice assists and baskets in 3rd quarter. White team pulling away from Blue.

Ariel Atkins (Texas) hit some some jump shots for the Blue Team.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
White leads Blue Team 62-53 end of 3rd quarter. No player is attempting or taking over the game, which I guess from USA BB perspective is a good thing. However, someone on Blue Team needs to take charge.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know why A'ja Wilson & Gabby Williams aren't playing for team 3? Both has played with team 3 since the start of the trials but both are inactive. Wilson is on the bench without a jersey on and I have not seen Williams at all. It seems like Kalani Brown and Jaime Nared took their place. I hope neither is hurt.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
The U19 team could have used Kalani Brown. They would have won the Gold Medal. However, she is 20 years old.

Reaction Score
It looks like players from other teams were subbed in for other players not playing. I thought the Uconn players had left to go back and start practice for Italy. I have no idea why A'ja isn't playing.

But. I am enjoying seeing Kalani and Teirra go at each other. Brown put a helluva post move on McCowan. I think she is the best true centers out there.

From the stats I think Stevens had a better showing than Wilson

Last edited:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Gabby is probably back in CT with the rest of the UConn players. They were not going to participate in today's games. Don't know about A'ja Wilson

Does anyone know why A'ja Wilson & Gabby Williams aren't playing for team 3? Both has played with team 3 since the start of the trials but both are inactive. Wilson is on the bench without a jersey on and I have not seen Williams at all. It seems like Kalani Brown and Jaime Nared took their place. I hope neither is hurt.

Reaction Score
.....A'ja Wilson & Gabby Williams aren't playing for team 3? ..... I hope neither is hurt.
If Gabby was injured in any way- Huskie Nation would be on full alert. KLS sore foot moved mountains on twitter/IG and the BY. We don't want any of our players injured

Reaction Score
It looks like players from other teams were subbed in for other players not playing. I thought the Uconn players had left to go back and start practice for Italy. I have no idea why A'ja isn't playing.

But. I am enjoying seeing Kalani and Teirra go at each other. Brown put a helluva post move on McCowan. I think she is the best true centers out there.

From the stats I think Stevens had a better showing than Wilson

What stats are you referring to exactly?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see who makes the Final Roster. Roster of Trial USA Women's U23 National Team Training Camp Roster

Will Dawn and Jeff Walz use their influence like Geno did with the UConn players so that A'ja Wilson, Asia Durr and Myisha Hines- Allen all make the team:). Only kidding as we know fans of other teams said Geno had too much influence on who makes the USA teams.

Will the committee select the more well known players from the Elite WBB Programs or will players from lesser known schools get selected? They have some tough choices. IMO if these are some of the players that would make the 2024 and later Olympics, choose the best players and build the team around them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom