U-19 Photo - Shouldn't this Pic Include Lou? Anyone Got A Clue? | The Boneyard

U-19 Photo - Shouldn't this Pic Include Lou? Anyone Got A Clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Clearly she wasn't available for photo day as she isn't in any of the individual player photos either.

I know Geno is out in Colo Springs now. Where's Lou?

Reaction Score
Maybe she slept through the photoshoot.:p:D:eek::rolleyes:
CIxIn5DUAAAiqi8.jpg

HGN

Reaction Score
I can't believe she missed the team picture....:eek:

Reaction Score
Clearly she wasn't available for photo day as she isn't in any of the individual player photos either.

I know Geno is out in Colo Springs now. Where's Lou?
It's not if she shows up for a picture--it HOW she shows up in November/December 2015 and beyond. I like the sleeping photo, but damned pleased that wasn't taken of me sleeping.

Reaction Score
Hopefully in class. That's the only place a college student really has to be.
Haaa but if it were true!! WBB players at Uconn have a dozen commits each day. I love to watch them play--hate to think of the work they put in classes, travel, community stuff, Geno stuff, practices, study, U19 pictures, UC pictures Media pictures, how do you push 34 hours into 24??? Then living in motels/hotels--I traveled a lot and the best night sleep was in my own bed

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Clearly there was no room for KLS in this picture. 1) There are no available chairs-eliminates KLS sitting.
2) Her standing in the back would have put someone outside the frame of the picture.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Just some speculation here. But it would seem Samuelson considers herself too good to be bothered. Guess you could say she's not a team player. Now I'm beginning to wonder why Geno recruited her. And on top of that, she seems lazy (from the photo). Definitely not a UCONN type of player.

(Before anyone gets in a big huff, just realize the words are spelled correctly. :rolleyes:)

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Just some speculation here. But it would seem Samuelson considers herself too good to be bothered. Guess you could say she's not a team player. Now I'm beginning to wonder why Geno recruited her. And on top of that, she seems lazy (from the photo). Definitely not a UCONN type of player.

(Before anyone gets in a big huff, just realize the words are spelled correctly. :rolleyes:)
Obviously she doesn't get the big picture.

Reaction Score

Meyers,
In case the rolleyes smilie isn't enough of a hint, you could try this.
Sarcasm.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Just some possibilities:

Lou is camera shy.

She's in the witness protection program.

She's off somewhere with Waldo and Carmen San Diego.

The photo was taken with an iPhone 6 instead of a Samsung Galaxy 6.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Just some possibilities:

Lou is camera shy.

She's in the witness protection program.

She's off somewhere with Waldo and Carmen San Diego.

The photo was taken with an iPhone 6 instead of a Samsung Galaxy 6.

I think the phone thing is the answer...or the photographer needed to take a couple steps back?

wheres_lou.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
KLS was traumatized by the "fly flew in my mouth" airplane pix and now has a pixaphobia!

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I am not at liberty to say anything, but perhaps some positive thoughts for a good friend of mine might be appropriate.

Please dont speculate.

Thanks..........Ochoopsfan

Reaction Score
I am not at liberty to say anything, but perhaps some positive thoughts for a good friend of mine might be appropriate.

Please dont speculate.

Thanks.....Ochoopsfan

If you're not at liberty to say something, then you shouldn't have said anything. Instead you had to advertise that you knew something that most of the rest of us don't and that this information included your "good friend." The "speculation" done previously in this thread was all in good fun absence any hard information.
Here's what you've done. You intimated that the reason KLS wasn't at the team photo shoot was because of a personal/family/friend issue that she had to attend to and that issue is probably health related. (health being the issue for most people to send positive thoughts)
None of the previous posts in this thread entertained anything close to that possibility. You provided the fodder then told us not to use it.

Loose lips sink ships.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
If you're not at liberty to say something, then you shouldn't have said anything. Instead you had to advertise that you knew something that most of the rest of us don't and that this information included your "good friend." The "speculation" done previously in this thread was all in good fun absence any hard information.
Here's what you've done. You intimated that the reason KLS wasn't at the team photo shoot was because of a personal/family/friend issue that she had to attend to and that issue is probably health related. (health being the issue for most people to send positive thoughts)
None of the previous posts in this thread entertained anything close to that possibility. You provided the fodder then told us not to use it.

Loose lips sink ships.
KLS is sick... I'm just speculating based on OC's post

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I am confused. The first picture in this post has nobody sitting beside #6. The second photo has a player sitting next to #6 that I can't identify. Help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom