Tyrese Samuel & Sherif Kenney | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tyrese Samuel & Sherif Kenney

Status
Not open for further replies.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
My confirmed related to Kenney. Sorry for the confusion. Lots of demands on Chief and should have read the post more carefully.
...considered the post referenced either player you’re a liar.

Reaction Score
My confirmed related to Kenney. Sorry for the confusion. Lots of demands on Chief and should have read the post more carefully.
Why do you talk in the third person on here? Makes you look pretty damn stupid

C

Chief00

...considered the post referenced either player you’re a liar.
I agree, you need to chill a little. I saw the name Kenney in the thread and was providing input on that player only. I agree another dude was mentioned too, so I just wanted to clarify for accuracy. LOL - I don’t know where all this bitter “liar” stuff is coming from.
Probably 95% or more of the players a school recruits and evaluates don’t go there so at this early juncture you need to relax a little. Once the KO nightmare is over with, we will most likely get better insights we can communicate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Don't get me wrong I love how we're heavily in the mix for a ton of talented players it seems just a little unfortunate that so many of these kids play similar positions. (Delaire, Achiuwa, Samuel, Akok, also with Sid and Polley already on the roster), either way though you gotta love Hurley attracting this talent lets just hope we hear more about some guards and centers as well
Given the chance you recruit over Polley with Sid TBD at this juncture. Recruiting over a kid is not the same as pushing him out. We need blue chips to be blue bloods.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I agree, you need to chill a little. I saw the name Kenney in the thread and was providing input on that player only. I agree another dude was mentioned too, so I just wanted to clarify for accuracy. LOL - I don’t know where all this bitter “liar” stuff is coming from.
Probably 95% or more of the players a school recruits and evaluates don’t go there so at this early juncture you need to relax a little. Once the KO nightmare is over with, we will most likely get better insights we can communicate.

I mean I’m relaxed you’re just a liar.

Reaction Score
Maybe we didn't, but the big media outlets haven't covered Samuel much so we haven't gotten any updates since Hurley took over. Pleasant surprise though.

Sometimes Canadian kids get overlooked. Joel Brown of Brewster is another Canadian in this class who seems to be completely forgotten about despite putting up good numbers in EYBL play relative to other higher ranked guards.
You generally have to score 110 points or more in a game to get noticed in the US when you play in Canada.

Reaction Score
Tyrese would be a great get, and pairing with Precious would be even better. Be like the Celtics lineup of non positions that can switch almost everything. Tyrese reminds me of a .85 Tyus Battle.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Don’t know why we would have cooled on this kid. Looks incredibly gifted.

Definitely like Hurley’s eye for talent so far
How are you judging that?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
How are you judging that?
Guys with larger frames, guys that continue to climb the ranks, making “bigs” a priority.

I feel like a PG has always been the star of our incoming classes, the fact we’re on so many 4 & 5 Star bigs makes me smile

C

Chief00

O
Guys with larger frames, guys that continue to climb the ranks, making “bigs” a priority.

I feel like a PG has always been the star of our incoming classes, the fact we’re on so many 4 & 5 Star bigs makes me smile
One of the reasons Danny came to UConn was to get the Bigs he couldn’t get at URI. Ultimately, he recognizes he can’t beat the elite teams consistently without good Bigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom