Tyrese Martin Suspended for CCSU Game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tyrese Martin Suspended for CCSU Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So, after 40 minutes of game film, whose minutes is Martin taking on Friday night?

Not a huge fan of Gaff and Cole spending too much time on the court together think we can be better defensively for sure and even offensively but we will see. I think Martin Bouk together will give Bouk a bit more space as you could see even against CCSU he didn’t have a lot.

So many options it’s crazy!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I love our 2 point guard tradition but it will make it hard to fit in some talented wings.

Reaction Score
Martin averaged 7 and a half boards last year... he’ll find some minutes

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not a huge fan of Gaff and Cole spending too much time on the court together think we can be better defensively for sure and even offensively but we will see. I think Martin Bouk together will give Bouk a bit more space as you could see even against CCSU he didn’t have a lot.

So many options it’s crazy!

We were clearly better when Bouk was at the 2 and one PG was on the bench. I really hope Martin takes that starting spot. I want more length, rebounding and D than we get with Gaff and Cole.

Reaction Score
We were clearly better when Bouk was at the 2 and one PG was on the bench. I really hope Martin takes that starting spot. I want more length, rebounding and D than we get with Gaff and Cole.

Soon we will Martin and Akok, as well. Many options indeed. This team will be like soup in a 5-star restaurant: It will need time to coagulate and come together. But damn when it does...

Reaction Score
TMart is a really good player. Hes going to get minutes. I just dont know if he`ll will ever start. I think when things get settled we`ll see Polley, Whalley, Sanogo, Bouk, Cole as the starters. Thats a pretty good 5. You have a long frontcourt and 3 guys who can hit 3s. May not be the best team defensively though.

Reaction Score
Anyone notice that Jackson can rebound? The kid gets up there. Sanogo, Martin and Jackson.
Hes an athletic freak. He missed time becaues of injury and then the two weeks over covid didnt help. I think once he gets going hes going to simply take over games. I would not be surprised to see him put up 15 points 12 rebounds 10 assists a couple of blocks and steals in a game.

Reaction Score
Minutes on this team are going to come at a premium. The 2/3 spot has so much talent it's not funny. Despite the rust, this team will boat race quite a few opponents. Damn it feels good to see UConn get back to being UConn.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
This truly looks like a team that being a starter or being on the bench at the start is a matter of only allowing 5 players on the court at a time. A true team of being able to put several different looks on the floor with different skill sets, all at a high level. Obviously there will be some like Bouk who will be out there a a lot, but there is a decent team number two sitting on the bench when the first jump ball is tossed.

Reaction Score
Holy crap. In my drunken stooper, I totally forgot about Martin. Damn this team is deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom