Tyrese Martin Appreciation Thread Volume 16 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tyrese Martin Appreciation Thread Volume 16

Reaction Score
I want to see everyone from the chat come here and apologize, slandering him like none other before he found his rhythm.

Reaction Score
Tyrese was special out there tonight. Dominated the Butler guards, showing a lot of athleticism and power with his drives and his defense, and his 3 ball was dropping. 25 points in the half made him the best player on the court tonight.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I want to see everyone from the chat come here and apologize, slandering him like none other before he found his rhythm.
Love Tyrese! It was great to see last night. I've stopped joining the chat for the last 3 games because it gets so bad in there.

Anyone know why there's no weekend game scheduled?

Reaction Score
Love Tyrese! It was great to see last night. I've stopped joining the chat for the last 3 games because it gets so bad in there.

You certainly wouldnt know this was a pro-UConn site if you stumbled on it by accident

Reaction Score

I think it's due to a limit of not more than 5 games in a 2 week period. I read that somewhere, but take it with a grain of salt.

Reaction Score
It was a shame to see the game end yesterday as he was really locked in "the zone". He probably could have scored another 15 points if it went 5 minutes longer.

Reaction Score
Pissed off at Martin. Seriously. When you have the level of talent to put up 25 in one half, where is that same effort, focus and competitiveness the other games?

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
You certainly wouldnt know this was a pro-UConn site if you stumbled on it by accident
If you want to feel some shadenfreude go to Butler's site, we're a sweet bunch in comparison.

I wish they'd given Tyrese the ball even more - I was like man this guy is unstoppable keep feeding him!

Reaction Score
There are 11 teams in the Big East so everyone gets a weekend off from conference play. UConn could have scheduled a made for TV non-conference game. I'd imagine it's not easy to find someone to play in the middle of conference schedules but UConn has done this before in January.

Reaction Score
100%. Can’t remember the last time a UConn player got that hot down the stretch of a road game. Probably Bazz at some point in 2013 or 2014.
Actually Polley in our road win at Marquette, after Bouk went down and we were trailing was pretty good
Bazz in our second round game against Nova had 2 at the half and ended up with 28. He sat with foul trouble the first half.
We were down double digits when he went to the bench and after posome bench heroics brought us even by intermission. That’s when KO was asked at the half about the game and he predicted an easy win over the two seed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom