Tyrese and Adama | The Boneyard

Tyrese and Adama

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if Tyrese is playing Saturday? What is Adama's status?

Reaction Score
Seems like yes for Tyrese and maybe not quite for Adama...just from most recent reports.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Seems like yes for Tyrese and maybe not quite for Adama...just from most recent reports.
That would be my guess. But I also guessed that for last game, and I was wrong.

Reaction Score
According to UConn men’s basketball coach Dan Hurley, sophomore forward Adama Sanogo (abdominal strain) and senior guard Tyrese Martin (wrist) have the chance to come back on Saturday. Martin seems further along between the two players.

Sanogo and Martin have missed the last three and four games, respectively, and UConn has gone 2-1 without both of them.

“[Martin] has a great chance as long as he doesn’t have setback today,” Hurley said on Friday.
Hurley isn’t sure if Martin will have a minutes restriction. Meanwhile, Sanogo has progressed to doing more on-court work.

“[Sanogo} desperately wants to be out there,” Hurley said. “Let’s see how he feels when he does a lot more today, he could give us some spot minutes.”

Reaction Score
This is the full quote on Martin. Sounds even better.

“He’s got a great chance, as long as he doesn’t have a setback (Friday),” coach Dan Hurley said of the senior wing. “Not sure if there’ll be a minutes-restriction on him, relative to conditioning, (but) everything looks really good for him.”

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
According to UConn men’s basketball coach Dan Hurley, sophomore forward Adama Sanogo (abdominal strain) and senior guard Tyrese Martin (wrist) have the chance to come back on Saturday. Martin seems further along between the two players.

Sanogo and Martin have missed the last three and four games, respectively, and UConn has gone 2-1 without both of them.

“[Martin] has a great chance as long as he doesn’t have setback today,” Hurley said on Friday.
Hurley isn’t sure if Martin will have a minutes restriction. Meanwhile, Sanogo has progressed to doing more on-court work.

“[Sanogo} desperately wants to be out there,” Hurley said. “Let’s see how he feels when he does a lot more today, he could give us some spot minutes.”

Encouraging stuff. It would be a major help if we can even get 10-15 minutes from Sanogo. Watson is definitely a challenge and having someone that makes him work on defense would be huge. I'm hopeful for nearly a full slate of minutes from Martin. He's critical. We can hope for the best.

Reaction Score
Tyrese - Yes

Adama - isSaNOgo
He’s still resting his Adama-nal muscles

1639802733846.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members