Tyrese!!!!!! 20 points already!!!!! | The Boneyard

Tyrese!!!!!! 20 points already!!!!!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Our best all around player aside from Bouknight. Not really close. Whaley was huge on D. Terrible on O. But I’ll take that.

Reaction Score
Not sure why they put him back in after both his legs were cramping up. He needed to hydrate and recover and stay out of the game. Putting him back in there risked injury.

Reaction Score
Yeah the only thing he needs to do is go up stronger on his shots and not fade away. That big slow white guy blocked the hell out of him. He did have cramps in both legs though. I loved that he was more aggressive tonight. Without Bouk he has to be he Alpha dog every game for us!!!!

Reaction Score
The known issue for Martin is that he kills teams that have no inside D. But gets the yips and misses everything inside against bigs that can block.

so tonight he looks great. The next time we play a shot blocking team he won’t. Has been a pattern all season.

Reaction Score
The known issue for Martin is that he kills teams that have no inside D. But gets the yips and misses everything inside against bigs that can block.

so tonight he looks great. The next time we play a shot blocking team he won’t. Has been a pattern all season.

what’s this mean for Villanova match up ?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
weird how he elevates everywhere else, but barely leaves the floor when he drives to the rim. anyway, this was the first UConn game that my daughter has ever really watched with me. i told her at the beginning that #4 is a favorite, because he's a warrior. she's now a martin fan. :)

she says sanogos's pretty solid too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom