Tyler Dorsey Impressive | The Boneyard

Tyler Dorsey Impressive

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
URI comes up with one of those gamer talented teams every decade
I think the will be more IF Hurley hangs around

Reaction Score
I never understood why Dorsey wasn't more highly recruited. After UA recruited over him, none of the big boys remained interested. I think Kansas tried to get back in at the end but the kid has always impressed me. Quite the talent with him, DHam and Vance that year.

C

Chief00

Agreed - This is a fun team to watch. Tyler Dorsey is a complete player and competitor. He is a nice player to have on your team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score

Almost all the kids are returning so they should be pretty good again next year. My wife went to URI and we had been following the team this year. Thought they were gonna pull it off.

Reaction Score
Almost all the kids are returning so they should be pretty good again next year. My wife went to URI and we had been following the team this year. Thought they were gonna pull it off.
Martin and Iverson are seniors and Matthews will graduate and has some semblance of a pro career in front of him and may leave. Could very well lose their top 3

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Martin and Iverson are seniors and Matthews will graduate and has some semblance of a pro career in front of him and may leave. Could very well lose their top 3

I forgot Matthews was old enough to graduate. Guess a lot will depend on him returning then

Reaction Score
Put on a heck of an effort. They had them but just couldn't finish down the stretch. They were screwed on a critical missed over the back resulting in a 3 that did them in. Fun to watch and a lot of game in them.

Reaction Score
Dorsey wanted to play PG and wouldn't have had the opportunity to at UConn. Even this year, he probably would have played the 3 for the most part.

At Oregon, he's been able to play on ball a bit with Pritchard being a freshman and Ennis playing the Marcus Smart power guard role off of the ball. It's been a good decision for Dorsey clearly.

I don't think it's his or Ollie's fault that he's not a Huksy.

C

Chief00

Dorsey wanted to play PG and wouldn't have had the opportunity to at UConn. Even this year, he probably would have played the 3 for the most part.

At Oregon, he's been able to play on ball a bit with Pritchard being a freshman and Ennis playing the Marcus Smart power guard role off of the ball. It's been a good decision for Dorsey clearly.

I don't think it's his or Ollie's fault that he's not a Huksy.

Quite frankly, the way that's handled is to put the talented kid out on the court and tell him he can call himself anything he wants.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Dorsey is the exact type of player in my head I imagine absolutely excelling under Kevin Ollie, yet we have never signed a single kid like him under KO. Adams comes closest physically but despite Dorsey's desire to play PG, JA seems more of a natural 1 to me while TD is the perfect college 2, very jealous of the Ducks.

Reaction Score
Like Tyler Dorsey's game a lot. But while we are rating him off of last nights game if you saw him in their only loss he shot them out of the game at the end, as well as turning it over. Very very talented kid I believe will be a pretty good pro. Great size would've loved him in Storrs no doubt.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Like Tyler Dorsey's game a lot. But while we are rating him off of last nights game if you saw him in their only loss he shot them out of the game at the end, as well as turning it over. Very very talented kid I believe will be a pretty good pro. Great size would've loved him in Storrs no doubt.
Better than guys "stepping on the baseline" us out of the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom